A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Agreed, though my guild and I were a lot more casual. We never did the DKP system… We used an honor system of sorts… If you showed up, you had a shot at the gear. We had 4 full raids going into BT and Sunwell by the end of TBC. We were a much larger guild than most…
I always reminded those who were frustrated that they showed up more than others:
We are here for the fun guys… Don’t stress over the gear. The gear will come - eventually…

In general, I consider our group to have always been a very mature-minded community who is out to have fun. No matter what we were doing, we made it fun.
We were a pvp-centric group of people… who also completed all the raid content… We even had avid roleplayers that were in our guild and it was incredible to see the community kind of “fall into character” when they were nearby out of respect for their play-style.
We never made requirements or expectations such as drums… Sure we had some LWs banging drums but it was never anything we enforced. We had people in PVP spec and PVP gear that raided PVE with us… They were not the top DPSers but we still completed all the content just the same.

Agreed. Even if you guys are alliance scum and will die for it if we end up rolling on the same fresh server ^_~

1 Like