[A] [EST] [PAGLE] <Triumvirate> | Community & Raiding

At current, we have openings for:
1-2 mages
2 Hpriests
5 rogues
5-6 warriors
1 feral druid

I saw you join Discord this morning, we look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

I will also hop into the discord when i get home from work tonight. I may just have to roll a Rogue or Mage that was my original plan but thought i would have a hard time finding a guild because they are such popular classes and i was lured in by the leveling speed of Lock and Hunter. I played Rogue back in Vanilla and didnā€™t get to reach 60 before it ended and capped out and raided as a rogue in BC.

Good morning! Excited to have a chance to meet you and speak with you later :slight_smile: though rogue and mage are certainly slower at solo leveling than the pet classes, we have so many people that there are bound to be grouping opportunities available to anyone looking for company and faster (safer!) Xp gain hehe

I think iā€™m going to return to my roots and play Rogue.

1 Like

I am really excited to be branching out to play a mage this time around! Portals will be very convenient.

To the top! Pagle server discord is a lot of fun, lots of players both Alli and Horde! come hang out with us :slight_smile:

You guys have already been super awesome! Thank you!

Hi guys, holy priest is my goal. Iā€™m available to raid one night per week either Tuesday or Thursday at the times posted (will have to be one or anotherā€¦adulting comes first).

Looking forward to it.

Everglade - Night Elf Priest

Hey Everglade! Have you already joined our discord? We are definitely still looking for some holy priests! We hope to have a second raid team in the future as well as optional alt/farm raids so there should definitely be opportunities for you to raid as much (or as little) as youā€™d like :slight_smile: We totally understand about adulting - thatā€™s why we have only 6 raid hours per week and they start at 8:30 EST after our kiddos have gone to bed, hehe

Character created on Pagle! Unfortunately i didnt reserve one on that realm last night and my preferred name was taken but my second choice was available.

Nrones - Human Rogue

Still looking for some DPS to round out the roster, but feel free to pop your head in discord no matter what class/role youā€™re hoping to play? Will give free cookies to any rogues or even a feral druid!

I will be playing a druid, definitely boomkin, and am looking for a guild for me and possibly a friend (pally, donā€™t know what spec heā€™s playing but normally tank). I am also interested in pvp, mostly bgā€™s. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Faeolyn!

Socially we have no limitations on players. While our raiding isnā€™t hardcore, our goal is to be as efficient as possible, and unfortunately Boomkin doesnā€™t fit into those plans directly. The same goes for Prot Paladin unfortunately, and we have one of those who is well aware he will likely be healing more often than tanking until higher Tiers.

Rotations will be made as necessary during our raid times, so you will likely see raid time even as a Boomkin, but likely only after content has become ā€˜farmā€™ or our Phase 4 team gets up and running.

If youā€™re still interested, please drop by our Discord :slight_smile:

Vending machine/port master seeking rogues for nefarious deeds, pst

Rogues, rogues, wonderful rogues, come stab stuff and be my friend~

Iā€™m running out of clever things to bump this post with so song lyrics might be next.

Needs and desires updated :slight_smile:

Top of the morning to ya!

If you want to play a DPS warrior I canā€™t promise you an axe helm but Iā€™m going to do my best to put you in an axe helm