[A] [EST] [PAGLE] <Triumvirate> | Community & Raiding

My battletag is Vish#1912 if anybody has any questions or concerns! I’d love to chat!

Everyone get their names?

I got mine. Good people. Looking forward to playing with Classic with them.

Bump for recruitment.

I am pleased we were able to reserve names in the first place! smart move by blizz

Hello,

Are there any plans for imposing limitations on bringing it?

Always bring it!

Hm, intriguing. Excellent question, Sadgasm.

Aodhan, may I ask what concessions will be made for those who have adequately brung it?

Cookies is the answer.

Another bump because Pagle is going to be a lot of fun, extreme anglers only

I have created a dwarf hunter named Free. Played hunter since Vanilla, have a few of them on Retail of all specs lol. Sounds like a fun time if you’ll have me :wink:

Great name! Have you joined our discord? someone else just joined interested in hunter, and i don’t want to mix people up <3

Duh was trying to edit my post and deleted it lol. First , thanks! Iove the name too, my pet will be named “Pie” Free Pie lol . And no, I have not joined Discord yet ;D

Bump’d up*

Can’t wait to meet you all in game. Two weeks !

The roster is shaping up nicely! Room for more raiders as well as friends and family :slight_smile:

Bedtime bump :slight_smile: really excited about how the overall server community is looking and hope to get some more great people in guild soon!

What level of casual are you allowing into the guild? I’ve come to the realization my adult life is going to seriously hinder my progress in classic. my goals are still to reach 60 in a halfway decent time even though it will be slower than most. Id love to progress through the first couple raids before the time dedication to complete them becomes too large. I would not expect to be on the main raid team but maybe someone who is brought along after the content has been cleared and progression on newly released raids has begun or apart of a second raid team if there was one. Mainly i’m just looking for a guild with like minded adults to hang out with and have a good time and even if its not raiding to do my part to contribute to the guilds success. I started playing at the tail end of vanilla and never got into the end game content before BC came out. My only realistic goal im setting for myself is i would like to clear Ony and Rag and if i can progress beyond that all the better.

My plan now is either to play Warlock or Hunter leaning towards Warlock.

Hi Lenwe!

We have no desire to ‘disallow’ casuals. I would say the only people who are better off not joining are the ones with a serious hardcore mindset that want to really push progression. There will be some fun social aspects to Triumvirate, as we desire to build the community around relationships, while adding a semi-core raiding scene. We do ideally plan to have a second team built by Phase 4 or so.

I will say the Warlock & Hunter positions are currently “slotted” as full (i.e. reservations have been made for the first team) but between rotations and our second team, you will likely get to see the content you are asking for :slight_smile:

I am totally fine with being an alternate/ apart of a second raid team playing one of those classes. Out of curiosity what classes/specs is the guild currently trying to fill?

Super interested in the guild! Reserved all of my original names yesterday, even got Joe (no special characters!) I will hop in the discord a little later today when i get the chance, currently at work!