[A] Dalaran <Keybored Heroes> Tue 730pm-10pmEST/Sun 430pm-730pmEST

Still looking for those m+ types. Come do stuff

I am very interested in joining and have similar raid experience to what it sounds like your guild will be running. I have raided on and off since Classic with my most recent Mythic raid progress 5/8 Uldir and with heroic clears of everything in Legion with a long-time group of friends who no longer play. Currently I’ve have been working on a Resto/Boomkin Druid and a Warlock, but if it better fits your needs I would be happy to switch to a Rogue or Warrior.

I’ve sent you an add on BNet, hoping I’ll be a good fit in your team!

Hey, any room for a Elemental/Resto shaman?

1 Like

New people are joining everyday!

are you recruiting destro locks by any chance? I love your raid times

1 Like

Hey, yeah add me (both of you) - btag and disc tag are in the post! We can chat.

This is starting to look reaaallly good

Add my b-tag if you’re still looking, lets chat!

Back to the top we go!

A guild of adults? With jobs, families and real life obligations? With a passion for WoW and clearing raid content?

Those are all good questions. But the most important one is, are you looking for a 180 Prot/Ret Pally with no preference for spec? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add kardnall!

You had me at Prot/Ret!

I will be back at my computer in 3-4 hours if you’re around to chat :slight_smile:

Realistically our tank spots are full but we don’t have a Ret and a back up is always a good idea when life outside the game can take over at any minute :wink:

Back to the top!

That’s good to know Kardnall. I’ll add you when I’m at my PC next. Still working atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just added you in-game, name’s Dagris. Won’t be here tonight but we can chat over the weekend if you log in. Talk to you later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great my friend. Ill be on all weekend!

back to the top!

2 DPS & 1 Heal to go and we’re full!

I sent you a request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you a btag request 2 days ago. Havent seen you on to talk, not sure if you accepted?

1 Like