184 balance Druid

Hello, I’m looking for a guild to push mythic+ and the new raid

v3n0m#1637 if you’d like to chat

What’s your previous raid experience?

All heroic bfa, half mythic then had to take time off due to work

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 7pm - 11pm PST

Current Progression: New guild created for the current expansion, several members with previous mythic raiding experience. Looking to complete AOTC every raid tier and push into mythic to attempt CE within our raiding window

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Discord: discord.gg/xzA7EWWTgw

Needs: Currently looking to fill all roles as we are a new guild. Experienced and new players are all welcomed! Requirements will increase over time once we are established, but we are currently only requiring that players are working towards developing their characters throughout each reset!

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Ranged dps - Boomy!!

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Based on that I think we might be a good fit for you:

[A] Dalaran Tue 730pm-10pmEST/Sun 430pm-730pmEST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hit me up.

We would be interested in speaking with you.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey Mastian,

I will post our “spam” below. If the times are doable and it looks like the type of raiding you are looking to do, hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleedinghollow-fragment-recruiting-for-sl/750059

Mastian,

We’re looking for a baller boomkin to add to the team. We’re 12/12M CE guild in BFA and have gotten even stronger as a team since BFA. Here’s our spam, we would love to chat. If we seem like a good fit please reach out (our contact info is in the spam). Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ce-guild-vibe-raider-tueswed-9-mid-est-recruiting-lf-boomkin-dk/756406/2

Hello!

I am the guildmaster of Good Enough on Alliance-Stormrage. We are a long standing group of friends that have played games together since classic. We are coming back for Shadowlands after a hiatus for the end of Legion and most of BFA, looking to recruit back up to tackle mythic content once again with an objective of achieving CE. While we don’t have much in the way of recent achievements due to stepping back from the game, the leadership and core players all have experience participating in or leading CE (or its equivalent) raids in expansions past.

We are an active group that seeks to make good progress at a semi-serious attitude. (i.e. no alt requirements, mostly having people play what they enjoy but expecting them to maximize whatever they decide to play)

Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM EST and Friday 8-midnight EST, with an optional Monday raid from 8-11PM EST for alts or lower tier content.

If you’d like to talk further, feel free to add my battletag at Althizor#1224.

I’m putting together the guild Man I Love Fishing for the main purpose of getting pushing through mythic and getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content including M+ collecting and pvp with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST
We are on Emerald Dream Horde
We would love to have you!
You can contact me at Discord:Patricrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST

H Area 52

Hey all you cool cats and kittens. Christmas is Cancelled is returning from Legion! We are a semi-hardcore with a progression mindset. Mythic + runners and casuals are always welcome.
Our expectations are as follows:
-Come to raid fully prepared. Know your class, have all pots/flasks/gems, enchants, etc. and research fights.
-Communicate if you will be absent. We understand that life happens, however if attendance becomes an issue we leave it up to our raid team to decide if someone needs to be removed from the team or not.
-Be able to take constructive criticism. We will not yell or berate a team member for mistakes, but we will address issues as needed.
-Please no drama. if you have an concerns please address them to an officer.

“Hate, hate, hate, Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. Loathe entirely.”

Recruitment
Needing a recruitment officer
We’re always looking for good players
Tanks: Any but Monk
Healers: H Pally, Druid, Disc/Holy Priest
Melee: Any
Ranged: Any

Contact info:
Btag Snow#18133
Discord: Snow :carousel_horse::ghost::cat2:

Hey Mastian!

If Alliance is an option, I might have a guild!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Closed
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact Darkin#1234 on Discord.

GypsyDanger #1267
Some RL friends and I have started a new guild and were putting our core group together. Currently need 1 healer and a few more solid dps. Fri/Sat 7pm PST on Illidan. You would be guaranteed a raid spot if you can make the times. Also M+ and bgs all day everyday