184ilv 12/12M, S4 3+k IO Lock LFG

LF older guild 30+ year old guys

tue/thurs 8p-11p est if these times work add resoguy#1905

[Horde-Area 52] 10/12M experience raiders LF solid chill players to fill our heroic and mythic teams/PVP/M+ to push right into SL. Raid is Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST. PST/Add Bronsin#11386 if interested. will also have a heroic only raid group for tues and wed 7pm-10pm server

We Happy Few-Tichondrius [H] 12/12M NYA

Raid Schedule:
Mythic: Tues/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST
Heroic: Optional Wed/Sun with interest.

Our goal each tier to reach CE but, we understand people have lives outside of the game. We require over 95% raid attendance. We provide flasks/potions/food and repairs for each raid. We wish to continue our success with mythic raiding into Shadowlands. Time is required to study mythic guides, personal logs and research raid mechanics (we expect you to know the fight when you enter the raid).

Toot#2783 (discord)
Tooterpillar#1938 (bnet)
Tooterpop (ign)

Hey Vexx,

We are Big Yikes, an Alliance evening guild on Sargeras focused on mythic progression, with players who are mostly in their mid 20s or older. We regularly do Mythic+ and heroic raiding, with some veteran pvp players.

We currently have a high need for mages and locks.

Raid Times are 8-11 pm EST wed/thurs (7 pm CST/server time) and unconfirmed dates for casual heroic raiding.
The guild so far is full of players with all kinds of experience and are focused on having fun and being semi serious while still pushing mythic with the goal of hitting CE during the seasons.

GM and other leads have experience with mythic raiding and progression.

Apply through myself through BNet or Discord.

Discord: Le Borat#4648
Battlenet: LeBorat#1320

Hey Vèxx, I’m an officer over at Hollowed-Zul’jin (horde) and I think you would be a good fit for our team! Majority of our core team is over 30 yo but we have people from all ages and walks of life in the guild. Your post does not provide logs or past guilds so I am very curious to get into those details with you :slight_smile:
I will leave the usual copy paste stuff for you to go over.

Hollowed (US-Zul’jin)

We are a semi-casual guild with an aim of CE every tier - we don’t expect you to be one of the top 100 players of your class, but we do expect a certain level of skill & desire to improve. We started with the hope of cultivating not just a group of raiders, but a community of people we can relax with when we don’t really feel like playing WoW, too.

We involve members no matter what their WoW drive is, whether that’s Mythic+ or PvP - we hope to house a group of people who are interested not just in mythic raiding,but pushing other types of content as well. With that said, if you find that you really aren’t interested in mythic raiding, don’t count us out; we plan to run heroic raids once a week, and are open to running normal if people are interested.

Raid Times

Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am EST

Optional/Off Raid Night: Wednesday 8pm-12am EST

Progression

Castle Nathria will be our first tier as a guild, but we have several 12/12M (Ny’alotha) raiders, including the GM and Raid Leader. We’re aiming for 10/10M.

Website

https://hollowed.uwu.ai/#

Officers

Discord: Dreadsyth#1838
Battle.net: Dreadsyth#1838

Discord: hale#0420
Battle.net: Daddy#13922

Discord: Albinoh#6378
Battle.net: Albinoh#1244

If you are interested in applying please fill out the application on our guild website, or contact an officer directly. We look forward to hearing from you!

10/12M experience raiders LF solid chill players for our heroic and mythic teams/PVP/M+ in SL. Mythic Raid Team is Sat/Sun 7-10pm Server TIme. We also have a [Heroic Only] raid team that will be raiding Tues/Wed 7-10pm Server Time. PST/Add Bronsin#11386 if interested. In need of Sub Rogue, Mage, Spriest, Warlock

Hey if you’re still looking we might be a good fit:

[A] Dalaran Tue 730pm-10pmEST/Sun 430pm-730pmEST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Vèxx,
We are looking for a couple exceptional ranged dps. The majority of the guild are older returning players ranging form late 20s to early 40s. I will leave our guild spam below, hit us up if you are interested. GL with your search.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Healer (Paladin Preferred)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey man
Unlucky we are looking for a lock to round off our comp and I feel like you’d be a perfect fit for our guild. We are high end mythic raiders we are competitive but still have good time. We raid tues, thurs, friday 8pm-11pm pst hit me up would enjoy talking more about it. Cptglutes#1412

Hey Vexx, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Wizards, and Hunters.
Melee DPS; All but DK’s and Warrior’s

Please add Quixsis#1477 for more info.

Or

Submit an intake form.