[A] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

What are you typical raid times??

We have raid times to fit almost every schedule within the continental US! Check out https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams for all our teams and their raid schedules to find some that fit for you!

they are all the same times… until 11 cst…

Lots of keys happening. Raids poppin’ off, get on in.

Enjoy all the ways to explore this expansion while hanging out with a social, positive, and encouraging group of people!

I’ll look you all up when i get home.

I hope you find something about us that you like!

1 Like

Most of our teams are currently at capacity, but we are still doing open community events and daily M+ for anyone looking for a guild! Dragonflight is good.

Having fun in the most alt-friendly expansion I can recall! Come join us for shenanigans, M+, PvP including World PvP, and even grouping up to run LFR!

PvP. Yes.
Raid. Yes.
Fun. Absolutely.

I just realized there is another guild that copy-pasted our entire post for their guild. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery, we must be doing something right :rofl:

Whatever kind of content you like, even if it’s just solo-questing while hanging out in Discord with your new friends, you’ll find a way to do it with us in Currently Online. Come see what we’re all about!

What days/times do you do heroic raiding and what roles you looking for?

Come check us out so you can see what we are about and what you might be interested in. We are a cross faction community (Illidan horde and Sargeras alliance, but everyone is welcome to join the community and to join things. We raid, keys, PvP, do events and enjoy witty banter.
-Sins (aka Bakshotz)

Our Great Rat Race M+ Tournament has come to an end! Big thank you to our officers that put the event together!

Here is part 1 of my morning stream of consciousness:
I should get dressed today… yesterday I didn’t, and was very unproductive. I hit Challenger II, then promptly went back to Challenger I. I can hit Rival I, and finish that xmog. ez. I should have a coffee too, but I gotta boost some posts to get more friends to PvP with. Speaking of, we just re-introduced an organized pvp team, come say hi.

He was a skater boy
She said, “See you later, boy”
He wasn’t good enough for her

low effort bump. I’m PvPing daily, and need a 2s partner

10.1 on the PTR and 10.0.7 next week? What madness is this?!?!

Madness? No this is patrick.
All my homies love 10.0.7