[A] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

I joined Discord as Theemptyhand. Same as my ingame name. I was hoping to join at the very least as a casual.

1 Like

We’re having a great time in the raids with affixes and doing M+ content! Come join us! Word has it there may be a M+ tournament in September! Have fun working toward your Restoration Deathwalker with Currently Online! To join the guild, simply type /who Currently Online in the chat box and whisper any member to request a guild invitation. To join a raid team, check out all the teams at: https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams, and click through to place a raid team application.

Hey. Do you like bread? Well, Currently Online might be the place for you. With an active M+, raid, and casual community, and hold fun events and tournaments regularly. We have something for everybody, including the rats out there.

Currently Online is hosting the great rat race tournament in two weeks! Members of our community will be leveling new toons, and competing to see who can push the highest keys during the tournament week! If you are an alt-oholic or just enjoy group events and activities, this would be a perfect opportunity to get engaged with CO!

Resto druid looking for a raiding team. Do you have someone I can chat with about raiding with you? I joined your discord before and just get lost in the maze.

Best bet to have an officer quickly reach out to you is to go to https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams, click through to the application for whatever teams interest you and fit your schedule, and apply to those teams. You can also get a guild invitation on either server by typing /who currently online and whispering any guild member to ask for an invitation. You can access #warcraft-chat and #warcraft-announcements in our discord by using the reactions to open up the WoW roles, and then check the pinned post in #warcraft-announcements to join the WoW community. We’ll be starting The Great Rat Race tournament on Tuesday, September 6, 2022 after server reset, and you can see the rules for that also in #warcraft-announcements. I hope that helps!

Hey,
278 blood DK LF a casual raiding guild and mythic plus key pushing. I can’t raid a lot because of my schedule. I could set aside 1 or 2 nights a week for raiding. Let me know if you guys need a tank for your raid or for keys. dextermorgan#1253

Howdy! We are constantly running keys and have open raids every Sunday. Drop on by our discord and say hello!

As we near the end of Shadowlands, our end of expansion events are starting to kick off which are always a fun time. Little MS Paint showdowns and other shenanigans along with working on getting all interested parties their Fated Raid Achievements and mounts.

We are always looking for new people to come hang out and participate in the fun. Come join us on discord to get in on the fun.

I would like to join the guild just recently picked up wow again had some time away. Btag is Titan#13762 Playing a warrior currently was 11/12M prot paladin in Ny’alotha currently dipping my feet back in

Heya, best way to get in is to /who Currently Online and anyone that is online can getyou in

Come join us as we say goodbye to Shadowlands, get ready for Dragonflight, and level new mains or get the old ones achievements and mounts. We’ll also be running fun social end of expansion events for all!

New tournament starting next week! Hop into our discord and find out what “Spooky Specs” is all about!

Come check out our community discord and check out the #warcraft-announcements pinned post to get our community code. I know what it’s like to come back to WoW after a hiatus, it’s great to have people to get you back into the groove and are just genuinely good people. If you do have any questions, just reach out. I hope to see you in the community.
-Sins

Unfrosted Poptarts is our newest heroic raid team! They will be raiding on Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm CST. In a little bit of a departure from the current teams, they are not aiming to rush towards AOTC but instead are taking the upcoming tiers a little bit more casually. So if you’re big on running M+, are interested in doing some Heroic raiding, but aren’t very interested in being a sweaty tryhard raider – consider throwing in an application!

Getting ready for DF to hit… extended maintenance… whatcha going to do? How about come check out Currently Online. Come check out our community discord and get to know us by checking out the #warcraft-announcements pinned post to get our community code and info about our teams.
-Sins

DF hype! Let’s go!

Multiple Raid Teams recruiting for DF! Stop in and check out the community discord for community details! See ya there!

New and returning players, there is plenty of room for you in Currently Online!

New expansion, new season! Come join us!