[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

https://imgur.com/a/8ZC9iB3

Twas a night teh remember! The Horde fell before the combined might o' Clan Battlehammer, Lionguard, and the Kul Tiras Marines!
1 Like

(( With these brilliant new forums, something as simple as sharing a link to photos of an event in WoW is now gated. WTG, Blizz. I sure as hell don’t have time to figure out how trust levels work, so I’ll post it like this until I naturally hit whatever trust level is required for links. Slap imgur with it’s standard .com in front of the text below. ))

/a/AaU6LP4

Th’ latest Sunday Shenanigans were successful. We were joined by Kul Tiras Marines and the Ashen Vale. Fer Clan Battlehammer and fer th’ Alliance!

3 Likes

imgur . com/a/AaU6LP4

2 Likes

imgur . com/a/AaU6LP4

enjoying reading this, better story than BfA lol

2 Likes

Awesome read!

1 Like

(( thanks for the reads and kind words. It’s been a lot of fun adding in parts about all the allies coming together to put the horde on notice! ))

2 Likes

Bumpin’ a great group o’ dwarves for the new shiny forums.

1 Like

imgur . com/a/9a5770W

Th’ latest story of dwarven conquest. Th’ Horde shall know fear.

(( Take the spaces out before and after period in link
 25+ posts and reading several posts each day and I still can’t post a link
 don’t even care if it is active, I should be able to post it without doing this like I used to. Getting trust level should just make the link active. Stupid! You hear me Blizzard?! ))

1 Like

Those ten AV deaths from meh came wit’ heroic leaping into th’ middle o’ th’ Horde advancements and dragon charging oot teh try an’ throw hordie flyin’ all oover. Not meh best performanc, and I salute th’ healers and priests fer puttin’ up with meh risky maneuvers.

2 Likes

I am legit leveling this Dwarf to run with the clan. These forums alone got me hyped for some face rolling Av

4 Likes

May even bring a couple of friends with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pending all proper application procedures of course

2 Likes

A holiday story featuring CBH. Be sure teh stop by and say hello teh Greathfather Winter!

imgur . com/a/JO0G73o

2 Likes

Bump for great guild!

2 Likes

Always reassuring to have the might of Hammers with you in a fight! Hail Clan Battlehammer!

5 Likes

Bumpin up te thread fer lurkers who want teh check us oot.

If yer lookin fer a guild in ED and you like fightin with rambunctious dwarves who like teh bring te good fight, the clan would lov teh have ye!

Sunday and Tuesday nights are a lot of fun. Roll a dwarf today!

1 Like

It was good to see my old family from long ago out and about, especially you Rhusty.

Just quit trying to run from me the next time I go to stroke your beard and give ya a hug.

2 Likes

I roam the realm at odd times but do say hello in the Clan Channel. Been reaching out for a few weeks but not much response today other than exchanging some mail with one fellow stout. I am not the smartest or strongest and quite new to the world beyond the Outlands.

But I love being a Dwarf and I dislike Horde.

1 Like

Greetings Tigus!

We received some traffic in the battlehammer channel last night and also during CTA hours when most of the officer cadre is busy discussing tactics for wpvp. In all the hustle and bustle, some of the chats stay unread, because we do use the channel for a lot of the rfd and quick comms.

I will relay your message to our discord and see if we can get you an interview soon to join our ranks. Always happy to get another DK into our ranks for AV!

Thank you kindly. I have exchanged mail with the great Rhusty and have asked per his instructions either a General or a Herald but to no avail. I am learning a lot so I am still a novice in training on nearly all fronts but willing to die for Ironforge.