[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

Wasn’t runnin’ from ya lad, it was the 12 friends of yours behind ya that had my attention :wink: Our lil band of 5 didn’t stand a chance…but was fun seein yer name out there!

Great spirit.

Send me an add request on btag Mifune#1988. I’ll be on later tonight and try and get you an interview with an officer.

Devildoc will be on by 7 server time if an interview is still needed.

2 Likes

Well…

Who WOULDN’T come out when someone starts calling that all the ale’s been plundered? We Mag’har drink too, you know.

1 Like

When i use to heal on my paladin for CTA’s, i had a seperate bar of healing macros that i would switch to just for him after he would call out, “Going in, AOE!”

3 Likes

HOLY CRIKEY IT’S MCSKINNER!!!

My brother is back!

No worries. I don’t know how to tank. I just jump in the middle and apply as much pain as possible in the name of all that are stout and strong.

1 Like

Fer a dwarf, that’s tankin’ lad!

1 Like

Th’ dwarves of Clan Battlehammer and Shockhammer along with allies from the Pack tested the defenses of Dazar’alor. They found it wanting.

https://imgur.com/a/8gEt4n9

For the new Dwarf long gone since the Burning Crusade, it was the best time last night. Rolling through Troll land and then the assassinations of three made it a memorable evenin to say the least. Especially with Ashen coming in from the front just by coincidence as we hit the back door on their giant mud hut. I have out to pasture my white bear and proudly ride my black war bear Betty. She’s a beaut.

Hoorah the Clan.

2 Likes

Ye can nevr tell wit Bru, he always has a plan up his sleev and comes up wit wacky fun ideas fer cta nights on th’ go.

Congrats teh all who came fer cta last night, enjoy yer warbears!

2 Likes

And this is why I leveled my ED Hunter back to max level to rejoin my family of old properly. Instead of being ‘that roleplayer who keeps joining cross server and talking a lot, like who the crap is this random punk who keeps joining the CTA???’. Joking aside, I still love you all and miss the days when Kalrum had his proper name and was a member, but you will simply have to deal w/ his older brother Thrandrin instead.

2 Likes

And dealing with my cross server shenanigans when I feel like changing it up and bringing other classes.

1 Like

‘ere’s wha’ th’ Hammers 'ave been up teh lately.

19.01.29 CTA - Promos, Visiting WRA, AV, Heritage Armor

https://imgur.com/a/HIc6nAj

19.01.27 CTA - Death to the Horde Leaders

https://imgur.com/gallery/8D5czE2
2 Likes

I’ll beh using this post teh mention briefly what we arr upto these days, fer forum lurkers and other dwarvs in ED out ther’ tha’ are wonderin’ whether teh hit us up.

CBH is a great place teh be if yer a dwarf. Oor cta’s include hittin’ the horde in th’ open world anywhere an’ everywher’ in glorious wpvp fashion. If ye ever see a massive batallion o’ dwarves chargin’ into horde, tha’ is definitely us.

We excel in coordinatin’ epic battlegrounds. We got a solid streak goin in both AV and IoC, and look forward teh masterin’ Wintergrasp when it launches. Horde beware! A few o’ us also run random bgs here and there, as well as rated arenas.

We’ve been mixin’ it up a bit, and do some variety content, like rogue nights. Party up wit’ yer clannies and launch out into the open world to slay horde in dangerous places, SI:7 style! We also partake in shammy nights, wher’ ye get teh join yer shammy brothers and cause ruckus in the open world. Bruenor, oor king, participates in both these activities, aside from regular ctas.

We also hav’ a ton of activity, and ye ‘ll see 15-20 dwarves on even on off nights! While city defense and attacks are not wha’ they used teh beh pre-shardin’, ye will still see dwarves mustr up defenses teh keep oor’ citizens and alliance leaders alive. So if yer a dwarf, and lookin’ teh pull yerself up by yer bootstraps and join yer brothers, look no further.

1 Like

Here beh a small taste of what Battlehammers hav’ recently been upto.

Enjoy “The Trojan Kodo” (footage from clansman Ghanlo):

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get back in town. Looks stupid fun. The old Dwarf in the Kodo trick.

Great reminder to have fun and laugh a whole bunch while playing with friends! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Guess which cow I saw inn th’ cleft o’ shadows portal room in orgrimmar last night? Ha!

3 Likes

I rolled out, too, once I saw all the friends you had. Came back once my mate was at my side, but you all mostly had departed.

2 Likes