[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

09/18/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Hokeypokey
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Que your groups at the same time. If they don't all pop at the same time, have those groups that did pop decline. Repeat until all groups pop simultaneously.

Thanks for the info I would never do it though. I have more integrity than that.

That is some special amount of butthurt you have going there. Got the green whipped off of ya did you?
Please explain to me how playing with your friends equates to not having integrity.
All manner of rams bedecked in their unique heraldry and armor trotted slowly out of the massive gates of Ironforge in two ordered columns. The giant effigy of Modimus Anvilmar stared intently at the gathered heroes as they assembled for the greatest week in the calender...Brewfest! You could hear the cling-clang of armor, the snorting of rams as their breathing left cold trails in the freezing air, and the banter back and forth of comrades who had fought countless battles side by side, ready to engage in boisterous drinking and fun!

Kastellan was one of them, and it was another parade where the clan had the opportunity to showcase their impressive strength and camaraderie. He could hear the roar and guffaws as the cavalcade neared the Brewfest grounds. As expected, passerbys stopped in admiration to silently gawk or cheer at the magnificent procession. It was Kast's first time with the clan at Brewfest, and he was looking forward to getting smashed with his brothers.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a mysterious figure riding abreast in a white ram. The stranger was unusually large to be a dwarf, and there was a curious glow in the outsider's eyes, staring out of the bucket helm. He could see a tail jutting out from behind the plated legguards, swishing about in excitement.

Kast scratched his long beard. Wait a second...dwarves had no tails! A spy!

"Kast what ar ye doing lad? Get back in line."

The jovial yet commanding tone of one of the generals snapped him back to reality. The dwarves were talking amongst themselves in their own tongue, and Kast quickly realized that a few of the longbeards were well aware of the stranger in their midst. A draenai. It was established that the stranger was harmless, and that he simply wanted to be a part of the merriment.

Not wanting to seem impolite after staring for so long, Kast decided to strike up a conversation in Common.

"Aye lad, I see ye on yer ram. Lookin mighty fine! Ye be headed teh brewfest wit us?"

The stranger turned, and finally spoke. "Yes, I saw the clan gathering, and happened to be in Ironforge. This type of gathering is unheard of in Aldor, and I am intently looking forward to how this adventure turns out."

And a grand day it was. Scores of kegs were dropped, and ale, malt, dwarven stouts, and flagons of brimming mead were shared all around. Laughter and jokes filled the Brewfest grounds, and clansmen took part in friendly duels too.

And in the middle of the grounds, one lone draenai, lifting a tankard to his lips, exchanging tales with some of the clanmates and having the time of his life! It seemed that the draenai had found a novel concept of home and brotherhood, and would hopefully bring back good memories to his own kin.
1 Like
bump for a great group of drunks ;D
09/25/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Bergess
bump for a great group of drunks ;D

Who the !@#$ you’re calling a bunch of drun.......hic!

Nevermind
Hey, I would like to join. Is the rp background story required? this is my first RP experience in wow. :)
09/30/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Waldemarr
Hey, I would like to join. Is the rp background story required? this is my first RP experience in wow. :)

Welcome lad.. find our recruitment section on battlehammer.net, while your own personal backstory is not required, it is encouraged as to provide greater immersion in the game. See ya in the ranks /salute
The dwarves of Clan Battlehammer are out in force. Woe to the Horde and their allies.

Photobook style story from our latest battle here:
https://imgur.com/a/P7aBANS

Long live Clan Battlehammer!

And huzzah to our Allies in this battle, Warbringer and the Kul Tiras Marines!
Charfang was abruptly snapped out of his daydream as he heard a commotion in the vicinity of the port. He looked down the dock just in time to catch a glimpse of a small army making a run for the stairs. " Wait a minute, that isn't just a small army...it's a small army " he thought to himself. His rage towards the intruders slowly gave way to fond memories and a chuckle as he realized there is only one Clan in the realm that could fit this description. The mighty Dwarves of Clan Battlehammer were here.

Moments later, a few familiar battle cries and faces came back down the stairs and in his general direction. He slipped into the shadows before the bloodthirsty band of Dwarves could spot him. "They're probably too drunk to recognize me in plain sight " he reckoned but stuck to his hiding place just in case. This was not the time or place to face his old allies. That day would come and it would not be a day he would look forward to.
Up the Hammer, drop the axe, crush the door, impale the Horde!

On and on the Legions of the Titanborn march on!
At least they brew well.
*FWOOSH*
Opened a portal to the front page, havin' a blast! I look forward to more fun!
10/07/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Bombarda
*FWOOSH*
Opened a portal to the front page, havin' a blast! I look forward to more fun!

Hold on lad, it only gets better by the day!

Fer King n' Clan!
It is nice seeing the Clan return. :)
More photobook style story escapades from CBH:

https://imgur.com/a/vSqWmM5

Long Live Clan Battlehammer!
What are the beards up teh? You'll find some documentation 'ere from our latest battles and displays. Fer the FAAAAARRGE!

https://imgur.com/a/0lLU5CV
If yeh never got teh experience Alterac Valley with th' Hammers, take a look 'ere. Ivus was summoned and th' Horde was crushed.

https://imgur.com/a/5xoNM2Z
Great stuff Pragus! Although it beh worth mentionin how th' fight in Isle was so one-sided wit' heavy losses tha' some of oor own allies start'd questionin the ferocity of th' clan.

A glorious comeback aye, tha' one.
bump

right here
Great fun last night killin Horde in Drustvar. Come join the fun!
Sunday is guild WPvP night for the Vale. If you rowdy dwarves are getting in to trouble tonight, we would be honored to join you. /salute