[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

Who are we

*zzzZZTTKKRAACKK* Crackling Thunder rang out as the Lightening bolt just barely missed its mark, setting ablaze a nearby tree instead. "Behin' yeh Bruenor!" Shouted Rhusty as he threw up his shield, empowered by the light, deflecting another incoming bolt ment for Bruenor.

Who's that you ask, oh at this point he was just a lost Dwarf fighting for his life in a land that wasn't his home, but he was to become the Warrior King of one of Azeroths mightiest Dwarven Clans, Clan Battlehammer. But for now, back to the story...

This was the third time in as many nights tha' the small Dwarven band had been set upon by the Horde. Outnumbered and ambushed along the road the newly formed party had barely survived the previous battles and this one wasn't looking to good. However, the discipline and fortitude of the Dwarfs saw them through and only a days travel more saw them through the Mighty Gates of Ironforge and a new home. Thus began the epic journey of wonderous battles and timeless adventures of Clan Battlehammer.

That was the beginning, but today, over eight years later, we still strive with that same kind of grit and determination. King Bruenor came to ED with a vision of fielding a massive all Dwarven army, charging across the battlefields of Azeroth with a true Clan of Dwarfs. A family that would fight and die, if need be, beside one another and that is exactly what Clan Battlehammer is today.

We've had times of nearly fielding two raids and some darker days barely mustering a full party(mostly due to blizzard screwing pvp over). But through all the years we've held true to the Alliance and the ED community. That is who we are. A determined and honor bound Clan of Dwarfs set on defending the weak and vulnerable good people of Azeroth against any and all threats that may come.

What we do.

• WPVP: Clan Battlehammer has a storied history of city attacks, outpost defenses, and general world skirmishes. Today is much the same. Due to many of blizzards foul ups with sharding and breaking world defense we find it a bit more difficult to find the more organic battles of yesteryear but still, a few times a month, CBH will have a call to arms involving some wpvp. Be that attacking a Horde capital, rp base, or just charging across the Broken isle until we find a Horde band to tangle with.
  • PVP: Again, a brief YouTube search will quickly let you know our history with Alterac Valley. It's a staple of CBH's CTAs today that typically ends in a Hammer victory and a great battle. Besides that currently CBH is in a casual setting. Only running Yolo RBGs and running random bgs when any online Hammers are interested.
  • RP: With an 8 year history I'm not about to fill this up with it all, but we are a light RP guild with a few medium to hardcore RP centric players. Currently working on a few projects for in guild RP and encourage any interested members to reach out in the greater ED RP community and participate where available.
  • PVE: What's less than light? Almost zero history with PVE in CBH. We have many experienced pve'ers we just don't spend guild time on it much. Unless gearing up a returning player or new member and as always anyone can start a group up for mythics and so forth.
  • 9 Likes
    Atmosphere you can expect.

Bottom line: Family. Like any family we may argue and disagree sometimes but at the end of the day we all do what we can for each other and the Clan. You'll find we're most often eager to help someone being camped but also encourage our members to be reasonably self sufficient. Not needing help with every issue but also understanding if you just can't get out, ask for help.
    That's one of the biggest obstacles for new members in any well established Guild, that is, seeing the core group and thinking you don't belong. But look, we invite you, we want you here. Jump in discord, maybe just listen a while if you're shy but I'll tell you, we won't force participation so it's going to be up to you to come in and be active. Promise we don't bite much and before too long you'll be feeling right at home.

Recruitment:
    Race: Dwarf only
    RP: Anything besides strictly bad alignments, though some are acceptable with proper backstory and discussion.
    LvL Req: 50 for all classes besides DK which is 80.
    Voice: Discord
    Addons: (recommended PvP) H.H.T.D., Battleground Targets, Nameplate Cooldowns, and Gladius.
    (Required RP) TRP3 and TRP3 Extended(for in guild quest and storylines)

Recruitment outlook: First and foremost, this is a game. We all pay to play and as such we believe you should be having fun. Most of everything we do is not mandatory because we don't want to be "forcing" people to do anything. That being said, if you can't follow the CoC(on website) and or don't enjoy the types of events we run: we simply recommend you continue your guild search. On the other hand, if what you've read seems right up your alley then come join up with the Rowdy Dwarfs of CBH and help us dispense justice across Azeroth!

How to Join.: If you've gotten to this point and think CBH may be your Dwarven home then head to www.battlehammer.net and read through the "Join the Clan" section. Basic reading comprehension required.
  • *Excited!*
  • In the works for those interested in joining in a more RP fashion is a unique questline via TRP3 Extended. Until then, when first speaking with a recruitment officer simply let them know you're interest in RP and we can do the interview IC.
    1 Like
    "Reserved"
    "Reserved"
    Long live Päckhammer
    1 Like
    We would love all you dwarves to check us out, we have even partied cross realm to allow folks to run with us! Props to Bargrim for this post! Long Live Clan Battlehammer!
    1 Like
    Still remember our wars back in those good days of World PvP.

Amazing guild
    1 Like
    I don't think that DH are allowed in the guild. Even if they are 110

Long Live Clan Battlehammer!
    2 Likes
    things that will happen:

1)We will be killing horde

2)darkale will say something random/inappropriate

3) I will probably choose to fight more horde over play an objective, and make up an excuse that I couldn't get to it

4)people will get annoyed at #3

5)Bru will AOE.... a lot....

6)you will find the best bunch of dwarven officers you could hope for

and finally...we will be killing more horde

On a more serious note... I know I already said this on the other server lore thread but it holds true here as well... I have traveled thru many servers guilds... this is by far my favorite guild and it is on my favorite server... great ppl... target rich environments... and more shinanigans than u can shake a stick at... and am always appreciative of all those that made it so...

Long Live King Bruenor

Long Live Clan Battlehammer

-Arnidan of Clan Battlehammer
    1 Like
    06/29/2017 05:45 PMPosted by Dundermuffin
    I don't think that DH are allowed in the guild. Even if they are 110

Hahaha, man that slipped through my mind when righting that lol. Thanks
    As an unbiased observer I can say this is a pretty great guild. If you like being a dwarf and fighting to the death with dwarves, it's a good place to be.
    1 Like
    06/29/2017 08:21 PMPosted by Thergrun
    As an unbiased observer I can say

As a biased member of the Horde who has been killed too many times to count by Battlehammer, they are great people who are a part of an amazing guild which has always striven for the betterment of the server.

How welcome are fellow beards to tag along even if they aren't in the clan?
    06/30/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Dwarfshorty
    How welcome are fellow beards to tag along even if they aren't in the clan?

Just give a shout if you see us out and about lad. Like Yajin said, we've had off realm Dwarves run AV with us after seeing us in there stomping little Horde shaped puddles all over the map. Just a couple few months ago Raikino and a few others helped us Hammer some paths across Azeroth. So yea.. just get in touch with myself or another Hammer and we'll see about getting ya in the fray with us.
    This is incredible and the reason I came to ED a couple weeks ago. I've just hit Legion now and I'm picking up speed to 110 in hopes of joining you guys in the good fight. Shout out to the folks who welcomed me and helped me finalize my decision to move here.
    Love you guys <3

*hug*
    *eyes narrow as Sledge enters the forum trying to hug people
    Indeed, no doubt theres a rogue skulking about just waiting for us to get locked in Sledges grasp so he can shank us ;p
    Hey just wanted to pop in here for a moment and say something.
    I have worked with CBH for about two years now on and off setting up RPWPVP with our orc clan, being the largest dwarf and orc guilds on the server. If not all of US WoW. Not to brag or put any other guilds down. But they have been incredible experiences and I am sure grateful to have such a relationship with CBH. Every engagement we have had has been the most beloved on our orcish side of things and they have always been kind to us OOCly, even helping us with our affairs from time to time. This is a guild that has stood the test of time, hate, and friendship and one you would like being a part of.
    Heck, if I was a disgusting little pink skin I would definitely be with them.

Don't ever stop being the most honorable small teeth around, CBH.

~Chieftain Kurgosh
    1 Like