[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

09/09/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Grimstone
Contemplating transfering over (or at least rolling a dark iron here)
How do y'all feel about the new dwarves on the block?

Our dark dwarf brethren are more than welcome to join oor ranks! And the clans very welcoming of new recruits.

Been in ED fer two years now. Was in meh friend's guild, but had teh leave 'cause of differences with the officer core.

One night, me and meh buddy were doing a tmog run. And he asked meh about plans with joining new guilds. I wasn't sure aboot a new home, and he told meh about the legendary Battlehammers. A tale as old as time, about him picking herbs in arathi basin during Legion launch when he lookd in the distance and lo and behold! A mighty battalion o' dwarves on rams and war mammoths chasing down the Horde!

Took meh a while teh muster up the courage to join em. And let me tell ya laddie, every CTA night has been a blast! The officer core of longbeards and veterans are super helpful, and are always lookin to work together in BFA.

Recruitment isn't very hard, and our military flavor of RP is mostly opt-in, ranging from medium to hardcore. Guild chat is mostly non-RP. Check us out, and ya won't regret is sonnie! More info at www.battlehammer.net!

Hope to see'ya on yer ram next to me soon, chargin down the Horde in AV!
Greetings fellow bearded brethren. I am interested in joining your clan, however I am in quite the pickle. My current playtime hours are in the early hours of the morning, into the afternoon, and it has made it quite difficult to get into contact with any officers in regards to joining.

Is there another outlet in which I can get into contact, or am I just doomed?

I suppose I could also try staying up later into the evening time in order to get in touch as well
Hail Vanchacha, you can add my btag(Bargrim#11828). Then we could work out a proper time. Look forward to hearing from yah lad.
09/12/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Vanchacha
Is there another outlet in which I can get into contact, or am I just doomed

Kastellan lets out a roaring laugh but catches himself before spilling his pint

Yer not doomd lad! Aye thers been plenty o’ interest from dwarvs all round lookin fer a new home. And the officers are tryin their best to reach out teh applicants.

Yer good for postin here, definitely shows interst in runnin wit us. Bargrim’s got ye, but don hesitate teh post again should ye need additional info beyon wats posted on th webpage.

Lookin teh see ya soon in oor ranks! FER KING AN’ CLAN!
Im into this
Now with Dark Iron Ale....hic!
How is the Clan handling the changes in Alterac Valley?
nothing has changed...
So, Ive been with you guys for about a week now for two or so events and I gotta say.

Easily some of the most fun Ive had in this game in a looooong time, I look forward to a long future with y'all.
Great battles, and greater beards these guys are the best! Awesome fights last night from my fellow Hammers and welcome to all the new beardlings!
It was another night for dwarves young and old, general and beardling, longbeard and berserker, herald and gutbuster, to gather in ironforge again, to form a resplendent display of dwarven strength. Paladins, warriors, rogues and hunters, deathknights as well as magic-wielders stood shoulder to shoulder in a majestic show of camaraderie and brotherhood. Allies stood with us, and we were ready to charge into Zuldazar, into the heart of the throne-room, leaving no Horde alive.

Like most CTA nights, the brotherhood fought with ironclad determination, moving between rooms in synchronized format, fighting off numberless guards and horde, repelling the defendants time and again. As banners were planted at the height of the ziggurat, there were a few losses, but bloodied clansmen once again rose to fight in their clan's name.

Until they heard someone join discord, and heard the beloved voice of their king...

"Aye, get meh in lads. I see a lot of new dwarven faces here. Let's kill some horde!"

Calloused hands gripped others, and the king was summoned to the top of the ziggurat. Fresh zeal energized the embattled clansmen, and hope shone in the eyes of every gathered dwarvsmen and ally...

It was a grand night! The king led by example, fearless at the tip of the spear, at the head of the mighty tide of roaring dwarves when they charged into Orgrimmar later that night. It was glorious, and no Horde was left standing. The dwarven wave finally crashed, but not before every stone in Orgrimmar shook with the rumbling of forty heavy dwarven feet.

A great night, indeed. You had to be there. If you're a dwarf in ED, there is no finer place to be, than stand with your brother when the horn of CTA night fills the mead hall, and brothers report for duty in unison.
I can’ wait te join ye lads ‘gain.
Been on ‘n off fer too long!

Fer King ‘n Clan!
I just was in an alterac valley against you guys you had 20 or so members in one random epic battleground. How do you do that I thought you can only queue with 5 people how do you get 20 or more in the same bg??? To be honest it was more than a little annoying and took far longer than it should have.
09/18/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Hokeypokey
I just was in an alterac valley against you guys you had 20 or so members in one random epic battleground. How do you do that I thought you can only queue with 5 people how do you get 20 or more in the same bg??? To be honest it was more than a little annoying and took far longer than it should have.

Que your groups at the same time. If they don't all pop at the same time, have those groups that did pop decline. Repeat until all groups pop simultaneously.
09/18/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Jam

Que your groups at the same time. If they don't all pop at the same time, have those groups that did pop decline. Repeat until all groups pop simultaneously.

Thanks for the info I would never do it though. I have more integrity than that.
09/18/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Hokeypokey
09/18/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Jam

Thanks for the info I would never do it though. I have more integrity than that.

Hmm... Yes I see your opinion.

It is !@#$.

When you spend an entire AV PvP'ing instead of PvE'ing.

Hail Battlehammer!
a lack of integrity has nothing to do with it... we are dwarfs... we like to pvp… we go to AV to do so... u can not like it all u want for the reason of facing a group, but I assure if u had access to the group u would be on its side rather than against it 10/10... so u can try to make it our fault all u want but in the end, if u don't like it u can leave the bg... cause we aren't doing anything but playing together which is the whole point of a guild and this game... just say i dont like facing premades and continue playing an mmorpg as a solo player, like you have never brought friends or guildies into a bg with u …

also if ur point was the way we played AV rather than facing our group... that IS how u play AV... if u want to rush the pve objectives stick to raids and dungouns…
1 Like

I understand your frustration.

You log on, and wanna just relax and play AV and kill some wolves and foxes and not care about objectives. But then you see all these awesome dwarves actually coordinating and putting up a valiant defense of objectives and also attacking objectives.

And you're annoyed that these dwarves are actually killing you on the way while you've done nothing but farming neutrals at the corner of the AV map. You double check to see if warmode is off, but sadly you've left it on.

How dare they coordinate and play the game together when AV is supposed to be this gagglefest of people running around and doing whatever they feel like?

Yes, integrity is hard to find these days with people forming guilds and what not and playing objectives these days.

<checks posting account>

((so, posting from a lvl 19 account instead of your main shows integrity?))

I salute yer level of hypocrisy lil gobo, especially yer complete commitment to it!
<raises tankard of ale>