[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

Who's ready tah see tha Darkirons joinin' Clan Battlehammer?
You almost have me wanting to start a dwarf, but I don't think I would make it very far. It would be challenging. :)
What about those Irondwarves will they be allowed in? I might make one of those. They look pretty cool. I need more room for more toons.
ahhhh wsb used to rp with clan battled hammer. good times my friends. you almost tasted as good as warbringers, and wpvp finest.
1 Like
Is it possible to join on my Draenei, don't want to race change as I am waiting for dark iron, don't want to pay twice :) If not ill just wait.
If you're Alliance main is a Dwarf, this is your home on Emerald Dream.
They live up to the hype, reputation, and all that.
It's basically that one battle scene from The Hobbit in front of the mountain gates, every time I log in now.
Very friendly bunch as well.
as always arashi... u try too hard...

ur guild is gone... its ok to let it go...
I am definitely looking for a new home for all of my dwarves!
Then come join us tonight lad in Ironforge ((Sundays @ 8pm server)). And if'n ya got the chance, find one 'o our officers prior and chat 'em up! The more the merrier!

For King 'n Clan!
Long Live Clan Battlehammer!
08/26/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Rhusty
Then come join us tonight lad in Ironforge ((Sundays @ 8pm server)). And if'n ya got the chance, find one 'o our officers prior and chat 'em up! The more the merrier!

For King 'n Clan!
Long Live Clan Battlehammer!

Awesome! However, I am currently out of town for training until 8/30. I look forward to meeting with one the officers next Sunday!

Thanks again!
Great CTA night, hammers! Fer King an' Clan!
Good to see you guys still around!
Great fights from all my fellow Hammers tonight, we withstood the horde onslaught until the lagginess did us in! Shout-out to Wrath of Vengeance for bringing the pain!
B-b-b-b-ack to the top with you!
Far over the misty mountains cold
Through dungeons deep, and caverns old
I am a dwarf and I'm diggin a hole...
Diggy-diggy hole, diggy-diggy hole.
The pines were roaring on the height
The existence of Clan Battlehammer is what made me want to transfer to Emerald Dream. Dwarves are beautiful.
Contemplating transfering over (or at least rolling a dark iron here)
How do y'all feel about the new dwarves on the block?
09/09/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Grimstone
Contemplating transfering over (or at least rolling a dark iron here)
How do y'all feel about the new dwarves on the block?

Come join the party Lad!

Raided Dazar'alor with about 35 dwarves tonight and owned it for about an hour then finished off the evening with an epic AV (almost summoned Ivus but he glitched on us again) dominating win over the Horde. These are regular occurrences for us although to be fair our Horde adversaries occasionally get the better of us, but always a fantastic time! If you want to experience RP/WPVP as it should be and raucous battlegrounds then CBH is the place for you!

Next month will be 7 years for me as a part of the largest all dwarf guild in all of WoW, and I've never regretted one minute of it. Jump in with both boots lad, you'll not regret it.