[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

Ye were in grip range and I decided tah not pull ye in.

Live long an’ prospher editor…hic!

2 Likes

I am horrible at noticing names but I thought going with the Dwarf in the Kodo trick was played once to early again. As we rezzed, Ashen Vale happen to come in and clean up.

But we went on to wreak havoc elsewhere through the realms. It took a long time of crashing the city to get the Horde to come out and play. Very fun. Kudos to the two rogues and the demon hunter, paladin and druid that tried pulling stragglers away early on. They died with honor.

2 Likes

Mac is nicer. I prefer to bring people into the fray. Of course anyone below 120 not attacking is free to go. Their is the occasional unintended collateral damage in the heat of battle.

1 Like

Weh did oor part.

As th’ city stood unbreachable wit’ all manner o’ wpvp notorious guilds holdin’ down inside Orgrimmar’s imposin’ gates, only th’ valor o’ twenty or so dwarfs an’ Kul Tiras allies would suffice tah rip open the fortress city’s woun’s. Dwarfs an’ allies who died were th’ vanguard necessary teh soften the defensiv’ horde forces, so they cud beh cleaned up later.

The kodo isn’t a failsafe tactic weh employ, it’s a celebration o’ oor drunkeness and oor fearlesness, teh fight despit overwhelmin’ oods, server lag an’ shardin’ issues.

1 Like

‘ere’s th’ latest CBH CTA.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cjyL9l6

Meh brother got hurt in a battle in Alterac Valley. The lazy lout expects meh teh take 'is pictures fer 'im. I’ll do it, but I dunna gotta like it. He owes meh now.

2 Likes

Great guild, I appreciate tagging along on Sundays as a KTM for WPvP action!

6 Likes

I’ve recently seen interview requests from people who’ve visited oor forum recruitment page an’ website. This is a reminder that ya must visit th’ website an’ read it thoroughly before applying. We ask a few basic questions, but it should beh all in there.

Link: https://cbhrhusty.wixsite.com/clanbattlehammer

Weh also help guild members whenever weh can, but weh ask a basic degree of self-sufficiency when it comes tah playin’ yer class, bein’ in discord an’ followin’ basic orders.

Weh look forward tah hearin’ from more applicants, CBH is always welcomin’ fer dwarves lookin tah fight in th’ frontlines an’ slay Horde.

/salute

2 Likes

Weh may no’ beh everyone’s cup o’ale bu’ theres no’ many a dwarf tha doesnt ‘ave a great time while theyre stormin’ across Alterac Valley with Bruenor leadin the way, Arnirdan’s, dry as 10 day old bread, humor, and Darkale’s… well… Darkale-ness. We’ll see yah on tha battlefields lads!

3 Likes

Bump for a great group of short rounds.

2 Likes

I love this guild! They’ve contributed so much to Emerald Dream’s rich history of RP mixed with WPvP!

2 Likes

didn’t even know we got a new website… learn something everyday…

1 Like

When I see them out there in the world, I know it is going to be an epic battle!

A small bump for an epic group of lads.

Oy! Th’ King has return’d in full strength, an’ ol’ Bruenor beh hankerin’ fer som’ orc blood!

Th’ dwarves o’ Clan Battlehammer took th’ fight tah Nazjatar last night, an’ we had 15 stout clansmen holdin’ the roads on th’ order o’ the King.

Lorekeeper Praggus was kind enough tah take some photographs o’ the engagements from last night, an’ I’ll leave th’ link here fer all tah enjoy: http s://imgur.com/gallery/qk26VI2

/salute tah all Alliance brave souls fightin’ hard in th’ trenches. Th’ dwarves will beh fightin’ wit’ ye.

~Mifuné Mountainbreaker

3 Likes

Are yeh lookin fer a home under th’ mountain, next tah a warm fire forge? Tah sing o’ glorious deeds fightin’ the horde wit yer fellow kin?

Well look no further! Th’ dwarves o’ th’ clan are recruitin’, an’ weh are always lookin fer fresh faces tah take up arms against th’ horde.

5 Likes
https://imgur.com/gallery/wYV5zu2

I’ve logged th’ latest Clan Battlehammer Call to Arms. Several Hammers received promotions and there were battles teh beh had in Orgrimmar and Nazjatar.

4 Likes

bump for these lil shorties!

2 Likes

Small stack, big whack

2 Likes

It’s hammerin’ time!

5 Likes

Be ye all still hammerin’?