[A] <CHERNOBYL> Looking for you!

Hello! Are you tired of being in a huge guild where no one knows your name? Or are you tired of logging into a dead or dying guild? Do you need to find new friends to play with?

We are a brand new guild currently composed of myself, my wife, and my friend. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla; raided through to Cataclysm then stopped playing for several years. I have experience with leading a raiding guild in the past. My wife is a completely new player who is enjoying her very first play through. My friend is a seasoned hardcore raider that I’ve known for years in real life.

Since the guild is brand new we are currently accepting any levels or classes.

Our current goals are to find players who are looking to become leaders and officers as well as casuals.

We are planning to expand into a full fledged Raiding, Mythic+, and RBG guild!

We are looking for players that want to make new friends, are very chill, and are patient. We’re liberal minded and looking for similarly minded players. We just got year long subs so we’re here to stay!

To contact us please reply to this, send Caulfield a whisper, mail a pigeon, or add me on battlenet! Lycosa#11187

I love this guild

The people are nice and always answer my questions.

Let’s get more friends to play with plz!

It’s also Sargeras’ #1 LOONA Fan Guild, so you know we’re only the finest of folks <3

Do you guys have enough to start hitting normal Azhara? If not, this guild still sounds really cool.

The guild has grown to about 40 members now, with about 20 or so players ready to start raiding!

We have one very strong tank and we’re looking to recruit more! Also, you can always use more healers!

We are currently running RBGs and Mythic+ while forming our raid team.

Our raid times will be Tue/Wed 7-10pm Server time.

Anyone of any class or level is welcome to join if they want a chill guild to chill with when they chill.

To reach us, send Caulfield a whisper or add me on battlenet! Lycosa#11187

Ask about our cat tab!

We had our first guild raid this past week. We cleared 6/8N EP in two nights. I think it went quite well for our first raid attempt.

We have a solid core group of raiders but we are currently seeking:
Warlock
Disc/Holy Priest
Holy/Prot Paladin
MW Monk

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 7-10pm Server.

Anyone of any class is still welcome to join us for funsies!

Send me a whisper in game or add me on battlenet! Lycosa#11187

We also run/push M+ and make sure people get their weeklies done. Great camaraderie and support for growth. Player skills are timeless <3

Vanilla players here - looking for players with skills that cannot be defined just by achieves alone. LF flexible and open minded players - let us bring forth everyone’s greatest potential!

My hunter is my main, but I’d def like to join up the guild sounds awesome even if you guys are full on hunters i can lvl a alt to fill the needed spots and play my hunter as backup . I added you on battle.net hoping to hear back!

Hi Jazzyjohnson! Thanks for adding me on battle.net! Just let me know who you are. Unless you already joined!

We’re currently seeking a dedicated tank as well as more dps. We’d really like more locks and other ranged dps.

Our playstyle is pretty relaxed; we don’t expect people to be able to put a ton of time into the game. We just ask that you show up on raid days consistently if you want to raid. We raid Tues/Wed 7-10pm Server; and do RBG’s Sun 7-10pm Server!

Goonies never say die!

421 resto druid needs home!

We’re still here and recruiting!

We’d love a Warlock, we’d kill for a Warlock. If you or someone you know is a Warlock they should join our raid.

Hi buddies,

We’re now 5/8H EP! So exciting for us!

Unfortunately we lost our main tank and raid leader because he needed to spend more time with his family. Our guild will always be family first, WoW second. He shall be missed.

As such, we are now looking for a new tank and a possible new raid leader.

Any class tank would be great. We love you all.

My preference for a Raid Leader would be a ranged DPS. I’d really like a hunter to be the new Raid Leader. If raid leading is something you have experience with or would like to try it out, please contact us so we can try out some trial runs.

As always we are willing to accept any other levels, and classes of players that want to hang out and chill as well!

Contact me ingame! Lycosa#11187

OH HELLO

We’re still here and kicking! I’m not planning to play Classic, so you don’t have to worry about your GM disappearing on you.

We’d like a Warlock for our Raid. Perhaps another tank.

We don’t really need anyone; but we want everyone!

Join us for some fun! The goggles do nothing!

I’m interested in joining. I would be interested in raids but I’m not sure if my schedule would allow. Regardless, WoW has always been a single player experience for me but I have always geared for raids for some reason. Regardless, I would be game to teach people for the classes I’m familiar with if necessary.

My raid schedule is: 6 or 7 PM until 10 PM Central. My character name is Gramatikal or you can email me at csn.thret@gmail.

Here we are again, looking for more people.

We’ve got a nice bunch of players in the guild. We are now doing Casual Tuesday Raiding and Progression Wednesday Raiding; along with Mythic+ Thursdays.

We don’t need any specific classes but we would enjoy more nice talkative people to play with.

We do still have a tentative opening for someone interested in raid leading. If the right candidate came along! That could be you!

We also have so many cats and cat pictures. So many.

Whisper me on Caulfield or on my bnet Lycosa#11187

as well as casuals

I’m pretty casual and am not leadership material but will you still notice me?

I’ll always notice you, bb. <3

1 Like

Joined and can confirm that everyone’s really nice and chill here. :slight_smile:

hihi!

I sent you an ingame mail. I’m interested in joining your guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t have any roles that need to be filled at the moment.

BUT!

You can still join! We’ll take you any level, any class; just be aware our Discord is VERY active. We do casual/alt raiding nights on Fridays now. People seem to really enjoy it. You’ll probably enjoy it too!

1 Like