[A] <CHERNOBYL> Looking for you!

WE’RE NOW 8/8 FREAKIN’ HEROIC EP!

WE DID IT!

Join us! It only gets better!

Progression raidings at 630-930pm Server time Tues/Wed.

Casual raiding at 7-10pm Server time Fri.

We regularly run +10 Mythics for funsies.

And when I get really drunk I try to give out giftcards…

Everyone should definitely join this guild.

Lotsa fun.

I joined Chernobyl only a few months ago but it already feels like a second family. Great low-pressure, friendly atmosphere! Except for Poem, she stinks.

Hello friendos!

We are now recruiting for our progression raid so that we’re ready to do the new raid hard and fast! (that’s what she said)

We are currently 8/8H EP. I believe we will be starting Mythic EP this week.

Progression Raid is Tues/Wed @ 6:30pm - 9:30pm Server
Alt/Casual Raid is Fri @ 7pm-10pm Server
RBGs are Sun @ 7pm-9pm Server

We have a website now! CHERNOBYL.GG

Visit the website, add me on Battlenet - Lycosa#11187, or whisper someone in the guild for more info!

Good luck! Have fun!

I’m interested in joining for mythic plus running. Looking for peeps to do all that junk with. Hit me up in game.

We’re currently taking a break from our scheduled Progression Raiding until 8.3.

Once 8.3 hits, we will resume our normal Progression Raiding times.

Several of our core members will be re-rolling mains for the next patch. As a result; we don’t really know what classes we need yet. Anyone of any class is welcome to join.

We also have an opening for an officer position for the right person. If you’re interested in a leadership position within a fairly large guild; we might be a good fit!

Our normally scheduled raids times are Tues/Wed @ 6:30pm - 9:30pm Server

We are currently focused on gearing up through Mythic+s and running in game events for real life prizes.

We have a Code of Conduct on our website that we expect all players to abide by. There is also an attendance policy regarding our Progression raiding on the website as well. Please feel free to check out the website for more information or to apply! CHERNOBYL.GG

Also feel free to hit me up in game or add my tag Lycosa#11187

Tell me more?! tell me about the Cat bank!!!

One day I thought to myself that there just aren’t enough cats in WoW… And so it became my personal mission to change that! With that thought in mind I created the cat tab; an entire guild tab devoted to cats!

Also, we’ve changed raid days to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm-9:30pm Server time. We will be taking a mental break on Wednesdays.

We are still recruiting for our Progression raid team. We are full on healers but would love some ranged DPS and a melee DPS with a tank Offspec!

As always, most anyone is welcome to join; as long as you can abide by the Codes of Conduct on our website, chernoboyl.gg!

Search for us in the guild finder, add me on Battlenet at Lycosa#11187, or contact someone in game!