Cairdeas is one of the oldest guilds in wow dating back to the initial alpha testing server. Our stability and longevity set us apart in WoW when so many other guilds come and go. Many of us have been raiding together since vanilla.
Our guild is a mature laid back group. We are committed to successfully raiding and exploring the game together. Most of our group has been more hardcore at some point and wants to succeed and see the whole game with a more relaxed, sustainable approach. We took a short break during BFA, but are excited to get started again in Shadowlands.
Our primary focus in raiding in Shadowlands is clearing Heroic content. We are currently 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic.
We are looking to add quality players who fit into our culture, strive to play at a high level, share our goals and want to have fun raiding in Shadowlands. A good attitude, enthusiasm and commitment are more important to us than class and spec. Be a positive person - someone who likes to raid and have a good time.
We aren’t running multiple raid groups on different evenings. We are just running one. We don’t want to be a huge guild or be all things to all people. You are not going to get lost in the chaos of seven different raid teams running seven different schedules. We want everyone to know each other and we want all of our raiders to be and feel like they are a core part of what we are doing.
We are looking for players that want a guild home - someplace to set down roots to be a part of a family of players that work together and experience the raid content as a team. We have a committed core and we are looking for personalities and skillsets that add to that.
We are especially interested in the following class/roles, but we always have room for someone who is a good fit for our raid.
We want our tanks to have a viable off spec. It gives a lot more flexibility to the raid.
Raiding schedule: Tuesday & Thursdays 8:00 - 10:30PM EST
Voice Chat: Discord (this is a hard requirement)
What we are looking for in potential raiders:
- A strong desire to be the best that you can be. We want people that are doing everything between raids to improve their character’s gear and play. Be the guy/girl who studies their class and the raid logs looking for ways to get better.
- A love of raiding. Not just of getting gear - I mean who doesn’t love getting fat loot? I mean a love of working together with a fun, committed group of people to overcome the different challenges that each new boss presents.
- A desire to be a part of a group of people that truly enjoy playing the game together.
- A commitment to be there every raid on time and ready to go.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If we ask you to take your hunter and help heal the raid with a stack of linen bandages we want someone that is going to ask how many stacks to bring
- A general desire to have fun.
What we will provide:
- A fair environment with no favorites. New members and established members are all treated the same. Everyone will have the same opportunities.
- Flasks and food and repairs
- Constructive feedback - not angry rants or calling players out in a negative way. If we call your name out, it will be like a ray of helpful sunshine lifting you up. Ok maybe not…but it will be constructive and given nicely with the intent of helping you better understand the fight.
- An opportunity to be a part of a great, active guild with fun and helpful people
- A diverse and safe environment. No discussion of politics. Our love of playing wow is what binds us. We welcome all races, sexualities and genders.
- A respectful adult environment. We aren’t saints and things slip and it’s no big deal. We just as a rule expect members to be respectful to each other.
We are also looking to add fun, casual players that want an active stable guild that is low drama and fun to be a part of.
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenfóld