Lf AOTC raiding guild

MM hunter ilvl 195 looking for a casual aotc focused raiding guild that raids wed/thurs

Wolfborne,

We are a fun first guild focused on AotC Heroic and would like to add an MM hunter. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 pm est. Would be great to talk and see how closely our raid would fit with what you are looking for.

You can learn more about our guild here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-aotc-heroic-raiding-tuesthurs/

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenfóld

Hit me up on bnet. Impaakt#1640

Hello there Wolfborne. I see you are looking for a guild and if by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. Our focus is on AotC and after we clear heroic we will dabble into Mythic. We also do mythic+ and have people interested in doing rated PVP. We have a laid back/casual atmosphere but are there to down bosses and progress as far as possible. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Wolfborne

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

1 - Tank(Non Dh)
2-3 Healers(Any)
4 - Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!

Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Message us if you’re interested:

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild looking to push heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic as well once we get our group up and running. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)