7 Experienced Players LF Casual Guild That’s Cool But Not Too Cool

We’re a group of friends who are looking for a home. Mostly interested in a casual guild that focuses on Heroic Raiding and M+. Can fill a variety of roles and holes. Right now we’re maining:

VDH/BDK (also competent in dps specs)
BM/WW Monk (can also heal)
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Shaman (Resto Off Spec)
Holy Pally (Ret Off Spec)

We’ve raided almost every expansion and are currently 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We prefer raiding weeknights if possible but can do some weekends. Many of us also have other alts we could switch to if needed. Basically, we’re looking for a guild where we can play together, meet new people, and kill some stuff.

Message Ghostx#1214 if interested

Ghostzxp,

We are a fun first guild focused on AotC Heroic and we have room to add your numbers to our raid if the classes/roles work right. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 pm est. Would be great to talk and see how closely our raid would fit with what you are looking for.

You can learn more about our guild here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-aotc-heroic-raiding-tuesthurs/

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenfóld

1 Like

Hello there Ghostzxp. I see you are looking for a guild and if by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. Our focus is on AotC and after we clear heroic we will dabble into Mythic. We also do mythic+ and have people interested in doing rated PVP. We have a laid back/casual atmosphere but are there to down bosses and progress as far as possible. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Contacts
Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 on discord
Daemagor#1708
Ghost8928#1416
Gödlik6969#1664

I tried to send you a friend request on Discord, but it’s not finding your Discord ID. if you’d like to add me, my discord ID is Sefry#3001. If you’d like to check out my guild post it’s: [A] <The ValKyr>

If I’m too late, and you’ve already found a guild, I wish you the best of luck on enjoying the expansion!

BAMF Brigade (2/10M, 9/10H) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild pushing Cutting Edge progression in a fun, helpful atmosphere. We also run high-level Keys and RBGs/Arenas. Active discord community that plays several different games together.

MYTHIC: TUES/SUN 8:45PM-12am EST
HEROIC: WED/SAT 8:45PM-12am EST

We’d be happy to have you join our crew! Contact Arisaig#1417

Bumping for Seven’s post above.

I joined Cairdeas weeks ago but this guild has been welcoming, friendly, inviting, and what I was looking for.

Seven and Vay do a great job calling out mechanics and planning strats and are still open to feedback where applicable. No egos, just fun people in this guild. I’ve been running keys with guildies, Torghast, and the gchat is always entertaining and social. You can tell these guys have been building their relationships over time.

Ask about the Nargo One Bun Special :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! We might be just the raiding guild you’re looking for!

ABOUT THE DUSKY LUMPS
We are a raiding guild on US-Stormrage (Alliance), a fun group of experienced raiders, focused on progression, running high keys, and a little PvP here and there. We looking to fill some open positions on our heroic raid team in Castle Nathria.

RAID SCHEDULE
Tues/Thurs 8-11pm eastern time - invites go out ~20 minutes before raid. We also have an alt raid night on Fridays/Weekends (times vary).

CURRENT PROGRESSION
Castle Nathria : 10/10N, 5/10H

INTERESTED?
Feel free to reach out to me on BNet at polarbearkev#1619 or on Discord at Niv#1372

Hey there, I run a recently reformed guild Out Fer A Rip. It’s a group of close friends that have raided together since WoD, AotC every tier sans the times we were raiding under another banner. We are currently 3/10 heroic but we only reformed last week (have a core of around 12 right now), and are looking to add some like minded people to our ranks. Think you might like the atmosphere over here, let me know if you are interested, and if not, no worries, good luck and have fun!

We’re a pretty casual raiding guild looking for members, i already added you on bnet if your interested

Hey Ghost, I sent a battle.net invite. It sounds like you and your friends are looking for something that pretty much fits our exact guild perfectly. We are a group of long time players who are really just looking to have an enjoyable night raiding and get out AoTC while laughing and having a good time.

Not only that, but a lot of your class distributions also work out perfectly for what we are recruiting (heavy on healer and ranged dps choices). my Btag is speedzero#1562. I would really love to chat with you a little bit and see if we are a good fit.

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a guild home. We might have just the place. We are a small community of people looking to be AOTC (and maybe a dabble of mythic) while not being too sweating about it. Check out post if interested. Would love to hear from you if you and your friends are still looking

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

Hello Ghostzxp!

If you’re looking for a guild that is cool but not too cool–then let me tell you…I was prom king of a very small school. The reason I was prom king was because it was the end of the year and if a boy/girl got nominated for homecoming or snow week, or spring break royalty they could no longer be nominated–AND I WAS THE LAST BOY STANDING SO I WON!

We are currently looking for people exactly like you–people that are semi-cool but in a cool way.

We are looking for more dps to join our raid team that are able to consistently make raid nights which are Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST (server time)

We are looking to have people join our raid time as we progress through Heroic Nathria (currently 4/10H) and are willing to funnel gear to new raid members that need it!

We are a very fun guild that likes to goof off and sh&*%tpost in discord. Just last night, we had a fun Emo night in which raid members dressed up in emo transmogs, changed discord nicknames to be more edgy and emo and played emo music while raiding.

We love to have fun and love to down bosses! If you are interested feel free to reach out to me on Battlenet or Discord.

Hope to hear from you!

Battlenet Mooch#1330
Discord Tiki#8499

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for DPS, but this isn’t a deal breaker and we would love people who multi-role! We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

Sent a friend request to chat with you. Krazy#1922

Hey, If you guys are still looking for a guild, We Parse Eight is a chill guild looking for some more people to do keys and do some raid. Currently 3/10 M but also doing heroic on Sunday nights. Hit me up at brando#1390 BTag, or Brando#7851 for disc