A Better Way To Do Cataclysm

Transmog was one of the few features in Cata I genuinely liked. With any luck we’ll get the retail version and full dressing room with account bound appearances. It’s cool seeing people in different get ups instead of everyone basically looking the same.

But yeah just a client side toggle to disable transmog on the viewers side for the boring people would be fine.

Cata is a meh for me, WoD is a definite hard pass though.

Legion I’d play again though.

Yeah if they get that far maybe just skip right over WoD. Legion is an anomaly. There’s so much I hated about the game by that point, but to be honest….I probably enjoyed the combat of classes the most in Legion.

But we’re looking like 10 years from now. Hard to say what will be going on. I might be playing the freshly released Elder Scrolls 6.

These changes are horrific if you like cata and horrible if you just like wow. Congrats on a well fleshed out terrible idea

1 Like

I loved the class halls. Lore deep class specific areas that were expanded on the entire expansion? Yes please.

Someone in accounting/management must not have been paying attention when the man hours for that were okayed though since blizzard tossed them out in BFA but kept the part of them that people liked the least and made it a generic grind with no flavor.

Judging by the wording on some Cata promotion stuff, seems like we will.

If we can get Classic to stop at Legion and then have a Legion Era that’d be great. Too much to do, not enough time to do it all.

OP might have made the dumbest post I have ever seen. Or they just want to kill cata

1 Like

How am I moving the goal posts? What on earth are you talking about? Do you or do you not want Northrend and Outland removed from Cataclysm? Do you not want those two continents removed.

There aren’t any TBC Era servers and there aren’t going to be any WotLK Era servers so you saying…

…outland/northrend is already in crusade/wrath and thus do not need a duplicate in cataclysm.

doesn’t make sense to me.

No.

No.

People want to play the endgame. This is right now for Wrath Classic, it was for TBC, and it was also for Vanilla (Mage boost existed because people didn’t want to level, not even the streamers that hyped Classic for so long they just spammed dungeons until 60), and it is also true now for HC classic where people are just mob tagging with 60’s killing it for them.

If you want that leveling or very slow paced experience, try SoD. Blizzard knows if they have level 60 people will fly to 60, so they will cap at 25 at first.

No need to remove it, people can go farm their shadowmourne for the items that come along, get the dragons mounts (since they decided not to remove it), transmogs etc.

Any change with that regard would take ages to re-do and re-think the game as a whole because Cataclysm heavily relies on flying mounts and it is part of the player’s experience in the expansion.

They keep the regular dungeons, you can do those to get catch up gear. It is a successful change they added and most players liked it as well.

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head.

Why? When I quit wow the first few months into BfA I didn’t wonder at all about the future of retail. When WoD comes out I’ll quit and I won’t care at all how well it does or if any expansions come after it.

oh all those are great. God yes. “How to save cataclysm 101”.

Found Drain’s alt

:axe:

Cata will die once people realize what fate awaits them at level 85.

Eventually MoP I hope.

2 Likes

NO, dragon soul. But mop will make their gear irreverent. Which is why I see no reason to not play cata for the real reason, dk get glaives.

Everything you said is wrong.

1 Like

So cata gear wont be replaced in mop got it.

I think they were referring to OP