[A] AotC guild seeking Mage

Are you interested in joining a fun, friendly, and welcoming community dedicated to helping each other realize their full potential? is looking for you!

We are a small guild dedicated to the idea of quality over quantity. Many of our members are former hardcore raiders from WoW and FFXIV. We also have many members working hard for the first time to help our guild achieve AotC and Glory of the Raider achievements every raid tier.

In addition to raiding we push Mythic+ keystones with each other and do a large variety of fun events and weekly events. Some examples include: movie nights, transmog contests, scavenger hunts and more. When we are a little burned out we love to play other games together like Overwatch, Hearthstone, and more. In addition we do keep an active Discord so even when we can’t game we are still together.

We are right now seeking a Mage for Battle for Dazar’alor. No experience necessary! Just a desire to learn and do your best. We will work with you to ensure you have the best chance to succeed.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST. Invites generally go out 10 minutes before raid.

If raiding is not your thing we are seeking healers and DPS for a beginner oriented Mythic+ group. We are still setting up times for that group.

Finally if you just want a cool community to hang out in where you know everyone knows everyone. Feel free to contact me regardless and we will see if is the right fit for you.

I don’t check the forums often so the best way to contact me is by my Battletag Aya#11373

I hope to hear from you soon!