[A] 8/10M Weekend Mornings | LF Spriest, Balance Druid, War

ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage 8/10M
Seeking exceptional players for Cutting Edge progression
Raid team: Ring of Peace
Raid times: Saturday 8:00-11:00am, Sunday 8:00-11:00am (Central)
Optional guild community heroic raid: Monday, 6:00–9:00pm (Central) This group commonly completes a Sire skip then reclears earlier bosses based on need.

About us

Ring of Peace is the weekend morning raid team for ChaosTheory, a community guild with multiple Heroic and Mythic raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge in Castle Nathria. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

What we expect from you

Attitude
We aim to cultivate a tight-knit atmosphere and a fun culture. The two biggest barriers to this are a lack of preparation and being toxic. Neither will be accepted. We won’t tolerate any form of hate speech, sexism, harassment, bigotry, in-fighting, gossip, or any other form of toxic behavior.

Preparation
We expect every mythic raider to be proactive, showing up with an expert knowledge of their class and a deep knowledge of the fights. Review logs. Plan your cooldowns. Talk with fellow raiders to ensure success. Ask questions. Watch/read guides. You know the drill.

Performance
We expect every mythic raider to be an above-average player. This means being an expert in your class and improving on every pull. If you consistently underperform you will be subbed out. We want to help everyone improve but we can’t help if you don’t help yourself.

Gearing
We expect every mythic raider to complete one +14 keystone each week for great vault rewards. While this is a minimum, we are really looking for players that want to do more, specifically those who enjoy pushing keys with guildies in their free time. We understand real life outweighs WoW though, so one key a week is the goal. Characters below iLevel 220 are expected to pug raids to fill out their vault.

Attendance
Again, real life is more important than WoW. You will not lose your spot for missing a week here or there. However, you MUST tell the raid lead and the raid team in advance. No-shows with no communication will not be tolerated.

Currently recruiting

Looking for DPS! Specifically looking for:

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest with strong healing offspec

• Warrior

Exceptional players of any spec are encouraged to apply.

Interested?

Apply using the link below. If we think you are a good fit, we will follow up with you for an interview. If you have questions, message Lacor#3948 or Mountain#2887 on Discord.

http s://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSVVNEY8y09FemnnGyKuG0ckmOyd1IMs4qiU1pyXBi2fgbzw/viewform?usp=sf_link

This bump brought to you by the resident feral druid.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing new faces soon! I’m also hoping to continue seeing everyone working very hard to continue progressing!

2 Likes

This group is great, a lot of great players and a chill atmosphere, try it!

2 Likes

Joining this guild boosted my io score.

Joining this guild tanked my io.

1 Like

Joining this guild turned me into the man I am today.

Need DK, will healbot forever.

We always have at least 5 people alive when we kill the boss, guaranteed! (Sometimes less on farm!)

:mountain:

Looking for an Unholy DK to give PI to on CD. Please apply. Thanks.

Looking for more!

Join us!!!

Looking for more people to help push the mythic content! Join us!

Still looking for people who bowl with (or without) bumpers and do a lot of damage in the video game “World of Warcraft” :mountain:

This bump brought to you guys a garbage tank

1 Like

this bump brought to you by a garbage shammy

This bump brought to you by a garbage prot paladin.

I was told I need to come do a dump here. I didn’t really understand why a raid lead would tell me to dump a post, but if you are committed enough for mythic raiding, you do what your raid lead tells you. :poop:

1 Like

Okay Elmer you can keep your spot now :poop:

One of us. One of us.