[A] 224 3/10M Ele shammy LF Guild

Hello there,

I’m looking to join a semi-hardcore raiding guild that also has a healthy Mythic + scene. If your raid team currently doesn’t have an opening for a ranged DPS spot, that is ok. Finding a guild with good people to prog 9.1 down the road is more important to me. :smiley:

Elemental Shaman: Bellest

ilvl: 224
Prog: 3/10 Mythic
Avalibility: T-Th 7pm CST 1-2 days a week
Raider.io: 1320 KSM 8/8
PvP: Up for RGB’s
Off-spec: Resto
Logs: Link

About me:

A good guild for me will be one that is 18+, full of nerds who don’t mind other Blizz games, D&D, Steam shenanigans, enjoy only the dankest of high class memes, and have great senses of humor.

Time is precious, so wasting it is a major meh moment for me. I don’t deal with people disrespecting others or being intolerant of the differences that make us so dang great. Be nice, be cool, GG, and no reason to be rude AF over a video game.

Raid Availability: T - Th after 7 pm CST (2 Days a week)
Prog lvl desired: Heroic - Mythic (Cutting edge not req)
Blizzcon?: I go every year and highly recommend it!
Fav Food: Carbonara
Btag: Merciful#11740

1 Like

Hey Bellest!
I would love to chat with you about my guild - from the sounds of things we could be exactly what you’re looking for!
Add my discord, id love to talk! Letholas#9581

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

1 Like

Hey Irraka!

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 6/10m and are looking to recruit some more ranged dps for our mythic team.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 12am EST (8pm-11pm CST).

Established in 2010, we’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raid environment. We’ve pushed hardmodes/mythic content ever since and are working to earn CE each tier.

If this sounds like something that suits you, then I encourage you to submit an application through our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if it’s a good fit.

Thank you and best of luck in your guild search.

Pyratic#1706

Applied :smiley:

Hey,

I’m the recruitment officer for the guild Broadside on Area-52. We are a 3/10M raiding guild looking for a strong player to complete our mythic roster.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 11pm EST to 2am EST with an optional night on Sundays from 11pm to 1am.

What we want in our raiders:

• Semi-hardcore players who would like to achieve CE without hurting themselves to do so.
  • Players who are open to constructive criticism
  • Players who are prepared for adult banter and politically incorrect speech.

What you can expect:

• An active late-night guild, regardless of raid days.
  • An easy-going group always out for a good time
  • Two days of raiding per week (along with other weekly content)
  • M+ ran almost nightly.
  • PvP groups, with the building of an RBG team as well as numerous players interested in PvP
  • A broad community of gamers, from Leauge, to Call of Duty and ESO to Osu and onward.

Attendance:

As we only raid twice a week, when recruited, we expect raiders to make raid days/times. We understand that RL happens; raids will be missed under certain circumstances.

Contact information

If you would like more information on our guild, feel free to contact any of our officers bnet/discord:

Recruiting officer:
Bnet: feyre#11219
Discord: feyre#5760

GM:
Bnet: calismash#1760
Discord: Clipz#1879

Healing officer:
Bnet: Dantheman#1902
Discord: Bokroxara#5057

In Game @ “Broadside”: anyone online should be able to help.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Howdy, I too enjoy prequel memes and I reckon if you could manage Sundays our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Hey there Bellest! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We are on Stormrage. We raid from 7-10pm est and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a steady pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

You sound like me and my friend to the tee! We got here a lil late but trying to catch up and get things rolling. Forming a base for 9.1. Wed might not work for you tho?

Otherwise M+ is deff our favorite and RBG for fun couple times a week

Tylown#1117 if you want a DPS to run with or pst

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage & Community

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Bellest! We’re in need of a DPS for our CE push, check out our info below and reach out ASAP!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic prog.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: Strong DPS considered (Ret Pally, Fire Mage, etc.!)

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Sumerian#1644

Hello there! I want to first say that as I am on forums searching for recruits, your post hit me the most of all that I have seen tonight. Reading through, I can see that your mentality relates to the culture we strive for here at Elusive and I personally feel just from reading your post, you would be a great fit. We definitely have a chill relaxed fun environment within our raids but with a serious approach toward new progression content when needed. All while having fun, because that’s the point in playing at the end of the day. Please take time to read over our recruitment post and if we at all seem like an option, please reach out. Thank you :slight_smile:

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Sargaras-[A] 6/10 M LF Ranged Dps
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Rented Dps
Exceptional players welcome.
Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559

Hi Bellest! If you still haven’t found a team and are available to raid Saturday/Sunday morning, check us out!

TLDR
Raid times: Sat/Sun 9:00am–12:00pm EST
5/10m
Alliance US-Stormrage

[A] 5/10M Weekend Morning Team Looking for DPS

No wall of text here.

1 Night Raiding
Guild: Envelop
Illidan - Horde

5/10 M (as of this post)
Thursdays 7-11p CT

Seeking serious but non-toxic individuals who are looking for their forever home. Learn about our guild and decide for yourself if we’re the right fit.

https://envelop.gg/about

Have questions?
Swampage#4173 on Discord

Hola,

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Are you still looking?

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Bellest,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).