4/10M 224 WW Monk

Good afternoon. I’m recruiting for GSG on proudmoore. We are currently 5/10M looking for another dps. We raid 6-930PST wed/sun. If you’d like to chat more please add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants, anyone that wants to join a community, and / or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Horde Side MG. Ending tail of Council. 8-12 EST Tu/we

Levios#1714 hmu if interested.

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts- TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Hey buddy, i think you will be a good fit with us, below is our blurb. We should talk we can be flexible about what you want to play:

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 6/10 M , AOTC, CE BFA

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

DPS:
Rogue, Ret Paladin, Hunter, Boomkin

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 3-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative, friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Vaxum#1526

Hey names Mark I am a recruiter for Welcome to Chilis, Horde based on Zul’jin currently 3/10M with 4% progression on Sun king, raiding on Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST (7:30pm Central - 10:00 Central) Looking to fill a last slot with a WW! message me if interested on Discord: MarkWallBang#2010 or Btag: MarkWallBang#1894

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Crack! Can I interest you in some < BEES > ? We’re recruiting DPS and looking for ranged but we need a WW monk so would make an exception. We raid Tue/Wed 9-11pm Pacific (11-1am CST) it might be a little out of your time range but check out my post and let me know if you wanna chat.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area52. We’re currently in the looks for a couple more solid dps to add to our roster to finish off the tier and continue raiding for the rest of shadowlands.

If we interest you at all please feel free to add me on discord or btag. Would love to chat!

Disc: Dj#5612
Btag: Mke#11978

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (until groups decide to end)

Current Raid Progression

• 3/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 15+ keys and have 2500+ IO scores.

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Mage, Monk, Warlock
  • Healers: Shaman, Hpal, Priest
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters…
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Drogtank (Guenslinger#1222)
or Kohnnan (Kohnan#1790) to learn more

Thank you!

Hello,

We are currently 7/10M and looking to expand our roster with any notable DPS players.

Current progress - 7/10M 10/10H.
Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-11PM EST. On Tuesdays H Sire kills as raiders need.

About Us

We are a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience.
Outside of raid we have a core that is very big on mythic+ and will be looking to push keys throughout the Shadowlands.

The Need

Damage Dealers
Priority on ranged DPS

Boomkin Druid - High
Warlock - Medium
Hunter - Medium
Shadow Priest - Low
Mage - Low

DeathKnight - High
Other melee low

Exceptional players of any class are always welcome

Contacts / Apply

Please reach out directly:
Discord: Sawnee#6475
BattleNet: Sawnee#1177

Any character starting with “Sawn” in the guild is also me :slight_smile:

We look forward to hearing from you! Any questions feel free to add me and ask! Come monkey around in the Zoo!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Mage
Warlock
Spriest (Disc OS)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Have a good week

Alliance 5/10M M/T/TR 8:45PM-11:45PM EST. Hit me up Abe1224#1820

(7/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better.

Priorities:
Fire Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy
Ele

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 7/10M and looking to round out our roster with a monk.

We look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

WW monk - HIGH
Unh DK
MM Hunter

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114

Hey! <The Elder Race> US-Arthas 2/10M (almost to 3/10M) is recruiting for our core raid group. We’re a very social and laid-back guild with some key pushers and a good PVP scene. You all sound like a great fit for our guild, and your experience would be really helpful as we push forward in prog. If you’d like to apply, you can do so at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/arthas/the-elder-race/mythic-raid-group .

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. I see that you’re open to a faction/server transfer. My guild in Horde Mal’Ganis have two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST is looking for a WW monk. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Hey man! We’re looking for more DPS for our 5/10M team. We have Inerva at 10% and multiple kills on Shriek–Xy’mox. Hit me up on Discord (mountain#2887) if you’re interested or apply using the link below.

TLDR
[A] US-Stormrage
Saturday, Sunday 9:00am–12:00pm
5/10M with Inerva at 10%

[A] 5/10M Weekend Morning Team Looking for DPS

Hey there!

We are on Zul’jin, currently 6/10M and starting Council prog. Would love to offer you a trial for a core raiding spot. We raid Wed/Thurs 9pm-12:15am EST. Feel reach out if you’re interested!

Rolenn#1576 - Bnet
Rolenn#1101 - Discord

Hoping to hear from you, take care!