95% of Zandalari trolls seem to be picking Pa'ku as their loa

Sounds worth it to me if I really need to change the loa I pick every 5 days. And if it’s a matter of needing to change mid raid or something I’m sure a mage would give me a port and a lock could summon me back?

Or gimp yourself of a racial if it’s too difficult to change every 5 days if needed at all?

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing actually but then again theres quite ALOT of Loa we can’t choose as options atm and thats just on Zandalar, can’t choose Sethralis over in Voldun, you can’t choose Torga in Nazmir, theres Gral the Shark who is basically your Water Travel form, then theres the ones you don’t even see! such as Zanza the Restless (minor but there), Grimath is apparently one then theres Torcali who finally made her appearance who would favour tanks more i’d bet.

Not to mention Shadra and Rezan who are unknown and somehow already have abolished priesthoods (like seriously wtf?) then theres Hir’eek who we don’t know what happened to his spirit after the body was killed.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s auto set to Pa’Ku.

1 Like

I know I can change it. I just wanted to get out of the main areas asap because they were super laggy yesterday and I wanted to start leveling mine right away. I’ll probably go and change it today. It’s not like I’m raiding and the buff is a make or break for me, just leveling at the moment lol.

1 Like

I did bwon, but was really considering the bleed. my tank doesn’t need more armor/hp, but dps and heals seems valuable. I still wonder if i should have tried the bleed, but i gotta wait 5 days to consider the choice again…

(I think I should have done the bleed… ah well).

Can’t guarantee 95% of Zandalari players don’t know how to change it.

But I mean who would? Paku is the best loa.

Pa’ku is the default one. They might have just not changed it. (after reading past the 1st post, I realise I’m late.)

By the way, anyone knows if they can be changed at all if you are leveling?

well i recently race changed my new monk main, formerly orc, so as a main healer for raid, i chose akunda as the loa which gets additional healing amount.

Rocking the frog loa for my prot pally

Sounds like a personal problem.

Ooh wow that’s amazing!

3 Likes

Like my Loa always says…DUCK!

1 Like

I tried out bwonsamdi on my balance for the first week. over an entire 7 minute fight it did like 50k total damage. my conclusion was that its terrible in comparison to additional crit.

Gonk forever.

1 Like

The month of March called, they’d like their thread back.

1 Like

akunda sucks. out of 10 mil, 42k hps healing done on mythic stormwall akunda healed for .06% or a total of 36k… it’s garbage. for holy pally/ret paku is best.

1 Like

Well, I don’t care what March says.

Finders keepers!

1 Like

Gift of Kimbul is trash.

I used the movement speed one when I grinded out the heritage armor. Pally too slow

1 Like

Paku is the only good one. Had kimbul on my rogue, dont think it ever got to 3 stacks :unamused:

1 Like