95% of Zandalari trolls seem to be picking Pa'ku as their loa

Yeah… you won’t.

Bwonsambi doesn’t like competition.

And neither do I mon.

2 Likes

I had Pa’ku by default, so I ran and changed it to Old Bwonsamdi. I regret it, and now I have it for 5 days.

3 Likes

"There’s a word for Zandalari druids who refuse to pledge loyalty to Gonk: “Delicious.”

5 Likes

On my reborn Bear from regular Troll I picked Bwomsandi.

hey i clicked Gonk shire so i gotta wait 5dasys ffs

Do you have to wait until 110 to choose a Loa?

no / 10 chars

You can go back to zuldazar, or go to a particular shrine before teleport to orgrimmar.

1 Like

Weird, mine is stuck w Pa’ku who I didn’t choose, and I cannot change it.

I can’t change mine from Pa’ku. It was on when I changed over, and I went to Bwonsamdi on my new pally, it didn’t change after offering, lame.

You need to go to one of the shrines. You will get a buff that tells you what that Loa blessing does, then you need to use your ability from your spellbook to change. Then you will be stuck with that choice for 5 days. So choose wisely.

1 Like

You goto the altar you want to change it too, then you pick blessing of the loa and you get the buff
it has a 5 day cooldown on changing it again

Like omg, ladies plz calm down. This is unnnnimportant. Get some help.

1 Like

The only right choice is Krag’wa the Huge.

On a side note, we were robbed by not having an option to choose Jani as our Loa. Could you just imagine it? Having a chance to summon a Saurid that bites the butt of your foes -or- having a chance to find extra trash loot on enemy corpses.

Jani is greatest Loa, richmon!

15 Likes

I fell into this slot. I completely forgot about the Loas when i made my paladin and race changed my druid. Have to research them today.

I picked Pa’ku because she and Gonk are the only ones that are any useful if you perform multiple roles. Bwonsamdi and Kimbul are wastes of a racial slot if you’re healing, Krag’wa is useless if you’re not a tank, and Akunda only procs off heals.

It’s a problem with the racial itself. If it had no cooldown, it would basically be another set of talents and you’d have people hearthing between pulls to set the “right” one for the fight. Because it does have a cooldown, you either have to pick a multipurpose loa like gonk or paku, or basically have no racial at all whenever you play an offspec.

What will happen after BFA? Will we have to keep going back to Zandalar to set our racial every time? Idk how this racial ever went live. In my opinion, the best solution would be to severely nerf all the loa buffs, but to also let Zandalari have all loa buffs active simultaneously and permanently.

1 Like

I wonder how many Zandalari players know they can change their blessing. :cow:

3 Likes

I still have to go to Acherus on my DK to runeforge

6 Likes

That’s because runeforging completely replaces the need for weapon enchants.

Let us compare the difficulty of getting to/from Acherus in future expansions with getting to/from Zuldazar.

To runeforge, death knights must:

1. Cast death gate.
  2. Walk to the runeforge.
  3. Cast death gate again, returning them to where they came from.

Seems very quick and easy to me.

Let’s see what Zandalari trolls in future expansions will need to do:

1. Hearth to whatever the new main city of the expansion will be.
  2. Take the portal to Org.
  3. Take the portal to Zuldazar.
  4. Run to the correct loa shrine.
  5. Go BACK to the org portal in the great seal.
  6. Go BACK to the main city portal in org.

Seems like a very inconvenient and tedious process which takes much, MUCH longer.

5 Likes