95% of Zandalari trolls seem to be picking Pa'ku as their loa

Gonk, Bwonsandi, or paku are the best ones for leveling. I like the gonk one the best personally.

You don’t heal others as a warlock. Don’t be that guy.

I use the Pa’ku one on most of my Zandalari. I use Kimbul on my feral druid and Krag’wa on my tank pally. Most are crap and don’t proc enough to be of any real use.

1 Like

How nice to have all these choices. Seems pretty on par with KT ability to punch people and void elves ability to not be high elves

1 Like

Paku is one of the stronger horde racials in the game.

I hope Jani and Gral eventually get a shrine. Mayve the direhorn loa too.

4 Likes

I do not myself. It’s default :joy:

Thanks OP for posting this. I’m leveling the last of my AR’s and will choose wisely. Change my Warrior and Rogue to Kimbul and my Balance Druids to Bob Salami.

Paku is not only the default, but the all around best one as well.

1 Like

From other threads I got the impression that Paku also assists with travel around Zuldazar. I don’t see anything useful for jumping or flying or falling in the posted lists.

That may be but I’d personally prefer a constant 1% crit chance to a 4% crit proc. I rarely notice the proc going off where as a constant 1% is always there. Thanks.

And out of all the Zandalari Troll racials I find Pterrodax Swoop the most useful and fun. I’ll take useful and fun over strong more times then not.

To each their own.

1 Like

It’s typically around 30% uptime in a standard fight.

3 Likes

By what metric are you judging this by? According to Bloodmallet, the ONLY spec that Paku is even in the top 3 overall is Fury warrior.

1 Like

Outlaw rogue, balance druid, spriest, arms and fury warrior.

1 Like

OMG it may take ten minutes once every five days. This is an RPG, not Burger King. It makes sense for Zandalari, the troll priest caste, to make offerings to loa. Do you just look for completely irrelevant things to complain about?

1 Like

The buff lasts forever, anyway. You just have to go to Dazara’lor to change it. Do you even have a ZT?

1 Like

I mean for some of us Pa’ku is the best option sooooo

1 Like

As someone who swaps specs all the time, Paku is pretty universal. The 5 day CD kind of prevents me from picking one that is useable by only 1 spec.

Edit: This is in reference to my Paladin.

1 Like

Besides Paku being the default Loa, it’s also the only good one

1 Like

This just in- Akunda is a crappy loa

1 Like

The real question is which loa do you use for tanking as a Pally Prot?

1 Like