95% of Players Agree on PvP Vendors

Someone did a strawpoll (https://www.strawpoll.me/17811073) asking if they believe PvP vendors should return and there were over 1.6k votes. Interestingly 95% said yes they should. Only 2% said no, and 3% said it’s fine as is.

This seems to be a pretty strong consensus among the players that PvP vendors should return. Is it possible we are all wrong and Activision-Blizzard knows what we really want (no vendors)?

168 Likes

Then I’m guessing the remaining 5% don’t even know that pvp vendors were a thing then.

54 Likes

They are the 5% that said they couldnt find them or were buying the wrong items and complaining. Ion says they exist…im skeptical

45 Likes

You don’t understand!

If we take out vendors, players have to grind longer for random gear!

38 Likes

Oh this is going to be a good one. Glad I made it early.

/popcorn

11 Likes

Yeah the more time goes on the less and less I believe there were more than a handfull of people who “bought the wrong ring”

2 Likes

Those were all PvE’ers…

5 Likes

So there’s only 1685 players in all of WoW?

18 Likes

Don’t be like that. Otherwise you might as well try to unlearn basic things, since a lot of our basic understandings of certain things come from surveys.

2 Likes

The vendor needs to come back. I don’t buy any of the BS that Blizzard is trying to sell as the reasoning behind it’s removal

53 Likes

Too many have been asking this for awhile now. I don’t know why its so difficult just to add a pvp vendor. I’m sure there will be some players happy out this.

4 Likes

There’s a reason they aren’t doing vendors. They want to keep you on the rng train.

They don’t care what we want.

47 Likes

What’s funny is there has been a PVP gear vendor in every expansion except this one. What’s also funny is the justification for their removal was that people are too stupid to find them. Like, what?

Are we devolving? :cow:

24 Likes

Even if you bought the wrong ring, that’s far better than rng giving you the wrong ring

If I buy the wrong ring I just work towards getting the right one

If rng gives me the wrong ring I have to grind and hope than rng not only gives me another ring, but that it’s actially the right ring

I think you’re right, probably was an extreme minority

25 Likes

Legion didn’t have them either. Those were for past season transmogs.

3 Likes

Yeah now instead of buying the wrong ring I can just receive it once a week and proceed to do the same thing I’ve done for the past month of bad rng and that’s shard it for a small amount of gold gg blizz.

5 Likes

You should see the amount of shards I have from disenchanting useless gear even if it’s higher ilvl lol

1 Like

Mistake you can learn from > removing control from the player for no justifiable reason.

What’s next? Removing buttons because people are too dumb to pre- oh…

oh.

36 Likes

And there’s the pruning in a nutshell lol

5 Likes

Nobody on this planet can possibly justify the removal of first aid or disarm traps to me.

25 Likes