95% of Players Agree on PvP Vendors

I can do that one easily, didn’t have enough buttons to put on xbox controller hence removal.

2 Likes

I hate you, but you’re right.

2 Likes

This is an example for why internet polls are useless.

4 Likes

That’s nice. Got anything of value to add?

3 Likes

its called a sample, obviously the greater the sample the lesser the margin for error, but we dont have such powers to get a bigger sample so this suffice

1 Like

Obviously :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Sorry, we’re stupid. We don’t deserve such luxuries. Blizzard knows what is best for us. /npc10110110

5 Likes

I would like to see PVP Vendors return.

In addition they should re-introduce PVP Item Levels from WOD, make the gear slightly less effective in PVE (has a lower base item level), but more effective once you enter PVP Combat (item level scales much higher in PVP Combat).

18 Likes

There’s no value in here to begin with. The only thing that useless poll shows is that confirmation bias is still alive and well on GD.

2 Likes

There are surveys, and then there are surveys. A self-selected group (as in this poll) is not going to give very accurate or reliable results. In this case, it seems likely that most of the people who answered the poll were PvPers who were already ticked off about the PvP vendors, hence the 95% result.

4 Likes

Why would you want PVE players commenting on a PVP issue?

Let PVPers decide on their own PVP content.

I’m a PVPer and I’ve already made my opinion known above:

I would like to see PVP Vendors return.

In addition they should re-introduce PVP Item Levels from WOD, make the gear slightly less effective in PVE (has a lower base item level), but more effective once you enter PVP Combat (item level scales much higher in PVP Combat).

11 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/akp6xo/the_real_reason_why_we_wont_be_getting_pvp_vendors/

Explains the real reason for no pvp vendors in BFA.

They need to return pvp exclusive stats for this to happen.

3 Likes

Yeah, I hate to say it but it is probably actually the case of most players dont care.

PVE is still where most players focus in game is.

Vendors would be nice but making thebclaim that 95% of players WANT them is a stretch. Now maybe 95% of players either want them or don’t care. I could beleive that.

That all being said if I was asked I would day add them just to umprove the life of people who do PvP, assuming it didnt take a lot of design time (which it shouldnt)

1 Like

Plenty of value. We enjoyed something that was in the game and it was taken away for idiotic reasons

5 Likes

I believe you, PVP vendors are overwhelmingly supported by players. That was a DEV decision not player. The whole we know what you want & what makes the game fun for you theory they have adopted.

4 Likes

Nah, it’s about keeping us pulling the slot machine lever and keep us on the gear treadmill for longer.

They could use the WOD PVP Gear Scaling system, take an example item:

Base 380 Item Level
PVP 410 Item Level (scales upon entering PVP Combat / Zone)

It wouldn’t require resilience or pvp power, and would keep PVP gear good in PVP without being too good in PVE.

12 Likes

Yup, that’s also part of the reason.

Some of us PVEers know the value in the PVP vendors. It also could lead to bringing back Tier sets and PVE vendors.

3 Likes

While I hate to be a little downer of a Gnome and I agree completely with the silliness of no PVP vendors… Polls like this are generally not accurate. A lot of people who have no opinion wouldn’t bother to take the time to vote.

I do wish you luck with getting the vendors back though.

:cookie:

4 Likes

Seems pretty valuable to me and everyone else here, maybe you should actually make a point against that instead of throwing around terms you don’t understand.