9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

I just don’t think we are approaching the topic from similar angles or motivations.

So rather than trying, (actually trying) to find a mind ground, you want to divert? (I get it, SF is troll town)). Shrugs

1 Like

And to be fair, only people I put on ignore are those paid, trying justify Ukraine being invaded. No matter how much salt we throw at each other… I’d like to think we still have dialogue. <3

I just don’t want to share my headcanons just for you to judge me for them. They are personal, I would rather share them with people who like Sylvanas who are willing to discuss them without unreasonable judgment.

I thought for a split second that it may be safe to share my headcanons now that it’s been made clear by Blizzard that she’s not going to continue to get villified, and I want to deep dive into her character meta prior to the Sylvanas novel coming out.

I don’t have to find middle ground anymore with people who dislike her character. What could you possibly have to add to this discussion that would be productive?

1 Like

I love yours and Deathisfinals theories on Sylvanas, because honestly? Most of them either came true or were pretty close to what actually happened and it’s nice to see peoples’ headcannon become indisputable fact.

One thing I learned the hard way is, anti-syvalanas fans aren’t actually interested in a dialogue. They’re just looking for ways to gaslight us and invalidate the things we enjoy about what’s happening to Sylvanas

2 Likes

imagine we went from Arthas literally controling her mind and him thinking he could own her forever…

…to “Begone Arthas Menethil. Soon your name will be forgotten.” but we don’t have to imagine… it’s real!

2 Likes

I am SOOOOOOO glad Arthas is finally forever out of the picture, and the people who want him to be redeemed or be sylvanas’ eternal torture can move on to something else.

I feel like a burden has been lifted off WoW’s shoulders when Sylvanas said Begone Arthas Menethil and may your name be forgotten

1 Like

It feels like healing

She can finally move on.

2 Likes

Yeah. He was essentially the one thing that’s haunted her existence ,to see him not only reduced to a mere ball of energy, but realizing moving forward, his legacy is truely dead and he’ll be forgotten in time.

Now we just need her back in the forsaken so we get on with the worgen vs forsaken fighting again :smiley:

1 Like

Now you’ve jinxed it. Some later creator will look back on this moment and decide, “They really flubbed finally doing away with the last vestige of Arthas back in Shadowlands. Now that I’m in charge, I’ll bring him back so I can do it right! Just like how my predecessors saw how badly the Faction War in MoP could have been done better and re-did it in BFA!”

2 Likes

Who should judge them? Sycophants that reply immediately to try to please you for likes?
Sorry, I am not going to try and do that… But!
I’d love to listen to them. Even exchange ideas.

Honestly, I view Sylvanas beyond her, which is “what everyone is telling me” and more so, “This is what’s gonna happen, deal with it.”

2 Likes

Let’s just hope no one is reading this, decides to screenshot it and save it for a future dev team than :smiley:

Ren, why do you always play this card? We have gone over this numerous times. Stop trying to paint this as “oh you only go after me cause I’m woman”. It is not true. Stop it.

As I mentioned before, it is disingenuous for people to tell me to be better, while they do similar things to what I have done in the past. I call it when I see it. It has nothing to do with you being a woman or a sylvanas fan. So please, stop putting words into my mouth and stop playing the victim card. YOU are better than that.

You know exactly what I was referring to with that comment and post. I have stated it numerous times in this thread.

Like you have done to me in the past? O.o Like I said, you can be excited. You can be happy. I never said you couldn’t (so don’t say I did without actual evidence). Just don’t go around and insulting people who do not simply matter, regardless of who they are. If anything, it makes it seem that those people are living in your head rent free. Particually if they haven’t been to this forum is a long time. Cursewords said it best in his post on this subject.

Did you not see my posts directed to Dornheim and Ikaar in this very thread? Or do you only see what you want to see.

I guess I should embrace the “you are blocked” card again.

3 Likes

Sounds like a little bit of jealousy in that statement. That some of us respond positively to Rens statements. As for me, because I get the feeling that was a indirect jab at me, I post how I feel. I don’t do it for likes.

1 Like

So how long do all the night elves have to wait before Sylvie’s soul disintegrates into nothingness so they can ‘move on’ too? Or, Sylvie clearly should have ‘chosen renewal’ after Icecrown- “Arthas didn’t have his full soul when he did bad things to me. I’ll just shrug walk it off.”

5 Likes

“Ma’am, do you know why I pulled you over? You were fangirling Sylvanas as 65, in a 50 mph thread. I’m gonna need to see your WoW license.”

3 Likes

Yeah, it was a jab at you. 85% of your posts are trying to white knight one of the ‘fragile’ forum girls, especially Ren. Maybe you’re young and inexperienced… but girls don’t don’t need you to save us.

But really, Ren might have something to say, you never do.

1 Like

There’s hell of a lot of projecting going on that statement. I was responding to a friend. You getting pissed off about it, is frankly you’re problem, not mine.

Just so we’re crystal clear, you are completely irrelevant to anything I say or do on this forum. I don’t know you, I don’t think about you and I do not care one bit about you or your opinion of me.

7 Likes

Yeah no. This does not fit Micah at all. Just because you disagree with someone doesn’t mean that person is a white knight trying to play hero. While it might come off that way sometimes (trust me I know), it is simply not true. You do not know Micah, I don’t know Micah. That does not give us the right to accuse of them being a simp for another forum poster.

Besides, I would love to see you prove that 85% of Micahs posts are “white knighting for ‘fragile’ forum girls”.

Also it is rude and offensive to refer to Ren or any other female that you disagree with on this story forums that way. Ren and I may not see eye to eye most of the time. But I have always tried to make it clear my intentions and none of them are directed to her on a personal level.

Believe me, Sylvanas will always be a hot topic for years to come due to how Blizzard has flip flopped on her characterization throughout BFA and Shadowlands. While I don’t see myself as a hardcore Sylvanas fan I do like the character. Which is why I have came up with ways that would “fix” the character (in the sense of making her more consistent). Some of them are very minor changes. Like when she sided with Zovaal, the motives behind Teldrassil and developing more onto her doubts about her loyalty to the Jailer. By further developing Zovaal leaving Denathrius to die and how she had no idea that Nathanos actually died.

My advice to you is to go back to the Story Forum discord.

11 Likes

ummmm. Yeah, I made the right call.

Even online without meeting people face to face, alarm bells go off when I can sense people are not engaging for the right reasons, and I’m glad I trusted my gut.