9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

Thanks. I know we sometimes fight over really dumb stuff, but I appreciate you doing what you did. hugs.

5 Likes

Feels like I took a wrong turn on Twitter.

2 Likes

I figured they were one of the SF discord regulars and ohh boy….did she prove me right with that unhinged response

Thank you, and I am sorry for our disagreement last month. You deserved an apology, and I was being petty and immature.

8 Likes

It’s in the past. No point letting it live in our heads rent free.

We all say stupid things when we get angry.

6 Likes

As if I need to be angry to say stupid things!!

10 Likes

Ok. I know some of you are new to the whole “simping for forum girls” thing, but when I imply I always say stupid things?

You’re supposed to reply with “no Alynsa, you have ladyparts and therefore say nothing but wise and witty things”.

You’re not supposed to like the post as if agreeing with my truth!!

2 Likes

My brain doesn’t know how to do the whole simping for women thing…Like I honestly don’t understand the concept at all

1 Like

I don’t think Cytriss is in the discord.

I believe it is basically when a male does everything a woman asks or defends them no matter what with the hope of getting some, but the woman has no interest in them that way.

It is similar to an incel in that regard.

Although incels and the far right leave out the “with hope of getting some” part.

I guess the part I’m confused on is, I honestly don’t understand how me talking to Ren about Sylvanas and the latest cinematic, is me simping, or trying save women or defending fragile forum girls.

Did I miss something somewhere? Because I’m honestly still trying to process that unhinged attack from earlier :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah it is clear that people like Cytriss believe that any male that stands up for or simply agrees with a woman is a simp. Regardless of the mans intent.

2 Likes

I’m just here to talk to friends and others about the lore and things that me happy though.

Oh well, how much you wanna bet Cytriss ran back to the SF discord to talk about me now? :smiley:

2 Likes

Not seeing anything on the discord atm but my guess is that they might have moved it into a hidden channel I don’t have access to after they got exposed.

1 Like

I guess I’m just being paranoid :smiley:

1 Like

Because you are Ren’s white knight. You’re always there to defend her at every moment and don’t disagree with her on anything. You make unnecessary posts like “Oh its ok hun they’re just mad because of ‘insert excuse here’ hugs”. When there’s other women here on the forums you attach yourself to them. Suspicious behavior honestly.

2 Likes

I’mma be honest, make up your damned mind about me already. Either I’m a friend or I’m not. One minute your attacking me, the next your pretendin to be my friend.

I’m really sick of it

I’m not a yesman. If you can’t handle honesty then get thicker skin.

2 Likes

I have thick skin. You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in my shoes.

Then stopped getting pissed off that I’m not giving you asspats.

2 Likes