9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

You called Micah predatory like two days ago.

That’s a pretty big false claim.

3 Likes

I said Micah’s posts come off like they’re predatory.

1 Like

“I’m not anti-feminist.”

BUT

“Women getting ##### in college isn’t a problem.”
“Frozen served a political purpose: to demonstrate that a woman did not need a man to be successful. Anything written to serve a political purpose (rather than to explore and create) is propaganda, not art.”
“The idea that women were oppressed throughout history is an appalling theory.”
“Do feminists avoid criticizing Islam because they unconsciously long for masculine dominance?”

9 Likes

Smallz.

I’m my defence. I’m starting to think you don’t even know you.

Funny enough, I was actually going to respond to them saying just that :wolf: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A bunny innocently hops through the forest. Micah’s posts jump out from behind a tree and rip it to pieces.

5 Likes

Also notably the full-powered, unbroken version of Frostmourne is basically the equivalent of turning on cheat codes - without it Uther, Anasterian and Illidan would have killed him on their separate duels

Predatory? Nah. Desperate? Maybe.

Any post Ren makes its an autolike by Micah though I have not noticed the same gesture from Ren. But as I said in the other thread its none of my business what these two adults do, if they make each other other happy in the low days then good for them.

1 Like

To be fair, that bunny did have a pitchfork and face paint on…how was I supposed know it was peaceful?! :stuck_out_tongue: :wolf:

5 Likes

I know myself perfectly well and the people I interact with in real life.
I don’t need you nerds to fill that void. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If people don’t agree with me that’s fine. I haven’t seen anyone agree with me on that point yet. It’s enough to disprove what I perceive. The post doesn’t need to be twisted, which has happened twice now.

1 Like
3 Likes

Denathrius at large: guess who a returning villain will be?

Sylvanas not dead, unless I’m missing something.

Denathrius was probably just lying in that cinematic, since he was an ally of the Jailer.

5 Likes

All good criticism. :+1:

Now you know why the alt-right loves him :joy:

Looks pretty.
Sounds like every other villain we have heard a thousand times before.
Confirms once again that literally everything ever happened is this guy’s doing (lol)
Can’t say there is anything else left to add.

He wants to unite the cosmos, to protect us from the seventh cosmic force, the enemy of all. I assume this “enemy of all” is also responsible for Yrel’s Light Crusade. After all, it made a bargain with the light.

This comment is underappreciated.

1 Like

Ok, look. I just wanted to do some ZM stuff. I stopped paying attention to the forums for like an hour.

One freaking hour people.

And what the heck did I come back to!?? Stop it. Just all of this, just stop it all. No more political debates for any of you until I’m done with my Zerde Mortal (that is now it’s forever name) content, okay??

Also, please stop it with this weird thing where Evelysaa’s trying to tough love people through abuse. That’s officially on hold too.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the intent there was a flashback of when Zovaal was chained, not current. Gives the forward link to him having plans of his own we’ll have to deal with later.
The Eternal Ones aren’t supposed to be with us in Zereth Mortis.

1 Like