9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

Doing that would royally screw up our timeline though and possibly make things worse than they already are

That would simply create an alternate timeline and timelines are only in the Order realm

Breaking the Timeway is WoW’s biggest Chekov’s gun.

Khadgar almost accidentally did it in Legion.

No I don’t think so

Your attempts at denying the truth has been quite enjoyable to watch. What do you think she was implying when she said “a very different Garrosh”?

There were multiple scenes where the two talked to each other alone. Makes me wonder if you have even read the book.

Now run along Ikaar, go to the Story Forums discord where you belong.

In this hypothetical situation, what you would like to the results be? Personally not a fan of time travel shenanigans, it’s rarely written in a convincing manner

1 Like

Tyrande eats Sylvanas and renewals the Night Elves back to life.

~ Fin

Directed by M.Night

2 Likes

This is really tricky. The RG should catch up to the Banshee Queen’s reality in no time lol. The Banshee Queen should over take over the RG if she remembers everything.

I just want to see EPL in it’s hayday.

1 Like

A little carpet can cleanse the palette.

I wouldn’t mind a full blown cinematic of Tyrande eating out Sylvanas. If that was where the lore goes.

If all Tyrande needs is to munch on Sylvanas, and all Alliance fans will be happy - the cinematic department needs to get to work.

3 Likes

They aren’t two separate things vying for control. They are a merged being.

I was thinking of Tyrande using Sylvanas as fuel to renew the night elves.
But I guess your idea is possible too lol…

2 Likes

Oh boy… Curse! How naughty! :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s fair. I would like to see what gilneas was like at the height of it’s power during Warcraft 1 and 2 :wolf:

1 Like

That’s uhh…errmm….that’s quite the imagery Curse :wolf: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Rule34 artists be like, “been there, done that”.

In both ways that phrase can be taken into a rule34 context :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m not saying they are vying for control. Sylvanas says she will never do those things in a million years, she can’t say that if she has merged with the Banshee Queen. Keep in mind she said that before she was truly merged.

So at this point she knows exactly why she made those decisions because she has access to every memory, feeling, and emotions of the Banshee Queen. What’s stopping her from “remembering a fool” and acting accordingly. Its weird because she access to everything, and is able rationalize all of her decisions. Idk but it feels like she could be a ticking time bomb.

Isn’t everyone these days with regards to blizzards writing?

Idk but clearly not a repentant one, Garrosh in SOD wasn’t repentant and he had no-one to bail him out like in Warcrimes.

I’m talking about the one where he says Anduin should have been misscarriaged

“I can’t win the argument so I’ll pretend like I actually won and my opponnent should leave in disgrace”, pathetic.

Except when blizz forgets you or your people exist.

As much as I would love more worgen content….I’m secretly glad they did forget about them. Last time they remembered we got the infamous heritage armor quest line :wolf:

Bad Sylvanas: She WILL do it.
Good Sylvanas: She NEVER will do it.
Fused Sylavans: She MAY do it.