9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

/sarc

Oh, dear! Why, if only someone had smashed another landmass into the Maw; where someone else opened a big portal to move an army through!

Oh, dear! Whatever shall she do!

/sarc

Is there any passage in the book that proves you right? All I remember from War crimes is Garrosh pretending to turn a new leaf then spitting in Anduins face.

Again, point me to where this is true

Sylvanas literally conspired to have millions killed and obliterated so no, don’t say she was doing what was right for ‘everyone’.

As sarcastic as you are being (you began and ended your little treatises with /sarc) , that may be true.

The Jailer likes to send out chains to grab land. That could always be a future story hook.

“Oh no! One of the Jailer’s funky chains went loose and grabbed… X …”

A world quest bubble chat is almost natural. That could be a thing for endless expacs. For like, random world quests, or other plot hooks.

Since Sylvanas gets compared to Hitler sometimes lets use him as an example.
What would you have Hitler do to right his wrongs?

I have a hard time comparing anything were real people died and suffered to colorful pixels dying in a fantasy universe. But I’ll give it a go, my first thoughts are to send him the Maw to clean up his mess.

what does that mean? clean his mess?

6 Likes

What does clean his mess mean?

Actually, Garrosh’s trial was based on the Nuremburg Trials, and then Blizzard said that Sylvanas would make Garrosh look like an amateur.

I think Smallz is saying give Hitler a push broom for the ashes in the maw, and he is redeemed.

I don’t see the correlation from a video game to real life. But if others do. Idk.

Yep. What exactly does cleaning a mess like this look like?

Which is even more shocking when Golden said the verdict of such a trial was “not guilty” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like a lot of the conversations over this arc are silly now.

If the Kyrian don’t fly out the souls that need judgement, then their story is broken.
If anyone but Pelagos commits a soul to an afterlife in the Epilogue, then his story is broken.

The concept line I expect from Tyrande right now is from MCU: “The living are not done with you yet.”

Are you saying…

We’re going to Funky Town!?

1 Like

I guess Garrosh was an amateur because he could only get a verdict of not guilty for his genocides. While Sylvanas can be heroic with her genocides.

Only amateurs and pretenders face any sort of justice for their genocides - in the world of warcraft.

Only two (ish) more weeks till the judgement of Sylvanas.

1 Like

I have no idea.

But the way some people here are treating it is like Sylvanas crashed dad’s car and now she has to work part time to pay for the damages.

1 Like

About three, I think. Chapter 7 opens up week 5, and the epilogue is presumably the week after.

I think it relevant to point out: That was AA specifically.

1 Like

I’m trying my best to compare real life to pixels. If he was a character in WoW he should jump in the Maw and clean his mess. If Sylvanas was a real person in real life definitely the death sentence would suffice.

You keep saying “clean his mess” What does cleaning this mess mean? How does one even “clean” this mess? Please explain.

I hope we get hints of Nathanos in the epilogue.

1 Like