9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

i´m upset because the Lore is ignored there…thats not racist, the man and creatior of the entire work isn´t respected and amazon ignore everything.

This criticism is valid.

Yeah, I think its a little early to judge. We know next to nothing about having your old self stuffed inside of your new self and all that entails. I personally think it could be a bit complexed but I may have more room to judge after I binge read Sylvanas novel and experience the final chapter of 9.2. I’m just really beside myself with joy that Sylvanas finally got her Arthas closure in such a big way.

Threads usually take left and right turns, all I can do is encourage everyone to be respectful. And yeah you’re wrong I’m not on cloud 9, I’m like on planet 9, I’m in a completely different atmosphere : )

Smallz your version of being brought low has always been a little ahem, much for me lol, but then again that’s just me.

2 Likes

do you really expect sylvanas to remain on the roster of characters in the next expansions?

Let’s unpack the comment of mine which lead you to this assumption.

Firstly it was in response to Denona. he said “be mindful of what you display” and
responded:

And I assume the reason you do this to me and is because I’m a woman and you can get away with it, or because Micah is my friend. That may be just an assumption on my part. But that’s how I feel. You don’t try to police anyone else in this forum like you try to police me and Micah, I don’t appreciate it, it makes me angry and suspicious of your motives.

If you treated everyone this way, this wouldn’t feel like such a personal attack. Maybe it’s not because I’m a woman, maybe it’s just that I’m a Sylvanas fan, regardless, you are trying my to police my voice and my fandom experience and that is not what is expected of a friend and a good person.

I pointed out that he doesn’t use this condescending tone with others, if he did I would consider it a norm in our discourse, which causes me to instinctively react that it’s because I’m a woman. Because I am used to casual chauvinism. But then I also acknowledge that Denona speaks the same way to Micah, and Micah is male, so I doubt sexism is at play. It’s more likely that Denona just has issue with what is being said not who is saying it, and the issue was regarding how I was “revelling in my happiness” which he found offensive as someone who was not happy with this story. His does in fact stand up against most people who are wrong, regardless of gender.

What I find generally upsetting about your behavior is you are very quick to defend other men against women, and that’s a red flag to me. You don’t care about who is right and who is wrong you will jump to the defense of any man who feels unfairly targeted by a woman regardless if it’s right. It’s very “Bro’s before…” well you get my drift.

You don’t read to understand you read to react. Yes there is a bit of a language barrier but the anger you have towards women trancends that language barrier.

I do not, nor did I ever think she would get this kind of closure in regards to Arthas.

The only place closure could happen on this level is in SL, the place where Arthas resides. We’ve know this for years.

4 Likes

i defended for example smallz, for his valid criticism in regards to sylvanas charakter and how the entire narrative break and flip for her…but its absolutly not important for me what smallz gender is.

The same way its not important for me if you are a woman or a man, in this moment, the only important thing for me is what you are saying, to be honest, i don´t even care about your life, and don´t expect you should care about mine as a player, because its not about real life here, its only a game and i want to discuss the game, the story of this game to be exactly, thats all.

I know, this sounds very harsh again, but this is how i see this entire forum here. You as a person, your daily life, is simple not important enough for me. But if you start a discussion here and i react to it, then i´ll try to stick to this topic, and this topic alone.

Regardless of who is answering or arguing. The same count for Smallz, his personal life isn´t important for me too, and to be honest, i don´t even know him as person.

Sylvanas deserve a punishment, she deserve to stay for eternity in the maw to release every soul there she helped to bring into this realm, directly or indirectly.

She killed kids man… she has to pay for it. This isn’t one of those things you can just say “Oupsie” to.

2 Likes

I think there’s a part in Warcraft 3 where Arthas had the opportunity to kill some kids in one mission, but that was removed in Reforged.

1 Like

But why did you make this about being called a mysoginist then? Why did you even bring it up? You brought the drama Zahir.

If you try to bring facts into the discussion, people will in part response with accusations like “you’re just saying that because you’re a misogynist

What do you mean by this? how is this even relevant to the discussion. There are plenty of people who are expressing they want punishment for Sylvanas and they are in fact not being called mysoginists so are you trying to make things up? Exaggerate the situation for sympathy?

What “facts” are you bringing into the discussion? The fact Sylvanas dserves to be punished or to atone? we all agree with this in varying degrees.

2 Likes

because you did it in the past in a discussion between us, Repeatedly, and my “crime”, was to disagree with you regarding Sylvanas punishment and misdeed.

I remember our discussions very well.

I have you on ignore Zahir. I barely ever talk to you.

I think you are confusing me with other people in this forum and on Twitter.

no, i know for sure it was you :wink:

Would it take an eternity tho? What if it only take her a couple of days?

I think trying to right her wrongs and submitting to the judgment of Tyrande is a good start. I like Z’s idea too.

2 Likes

it would take an eternity, for a few years every soul in the entire cosmos who died found themself in the maw…that must be billions of billions of souls there.

Well then, that Banshee Witch better get to work.

Work witch.

It took only a few years to put them there, but I understand what you are getting at.

My point is it all depends, she could possibly be put on the back burner until they need her. Poof…<insert scenario were Sylvanas has magically saved all the souls that were sent to Maw under her watch.

Except that the author of warcrimes said so. Your headcanon is mute in this case.

Except that he did, almost.

Coming from someone who dismisses actual lore as “oh he was merely trolling” this is beautiful.

2 Likes

to be honest, i hope sylvanas don´t show up atleast for 10 years and even then i´m not sure if i could accept it.