9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

You can’t even form a coherent, intelligible sentence.

3 Likes

Reading and COMPREHENDING what you read are two entirely different things though.

3 Likes

I just got a like back as I read this. That is how true and real it is.

2 Likes

I only have a few likes left today. I’m going to make them count.

Imma make a WHOLE bunch of cutsie tennis ball jokes later :wolf: :grin:

I’m just happy to have the return of the :wolf:

2 Likes

I’m feeling really good today. Yesterday was a eye opener and a lesson to be better at picking who I respond to. :wolf:

There is a Zovaal corpse, so that’s not the road.

Breaking Domination with the Crown really is ending the Maw, unless they forgot their own story again.

If they’re going to kill her it’ll be during the Jailer fight, saving Azeroth (“redemption”). …But, no new-model corpse for her, so, probably not!

And yet, she got Nathanos killed AGAIN!!!

BOOOO SYLVANAS :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I specifically said “the winning side/the side where she has the highest chance of getting away scott free”. Sylvanas will only choose to be apart of the losing side (aka, not Nipple thanos) if the winning side makes it clear she is expendable.

??? that is exactly betrayal lol.

Pretty sure he was just trolling Anduin.

He never did

Lol, you’re trolling right, you honestly can’t be this dense.

You know what I mean, it is barely a form of punishment fitting the crime. It’s like Ted Bundy getting 50 hours community service for his crimes.

There’s an encrypted chapter involving her after the raid that has a few voice lines which have been datamined

You mean the Epilogue on the Arbiter platform, right?

Or the end of raid cinematic?

The epilogue comes after the raid

Yeah, but that’s not a scene setting to do a killing in.

There’s a animation of sylvanas jumping into the maw. Not sure if it’s complete or if blizz even plans on using it

I think the closure from the events of Arthas has come WAAYYY too late. There is lot of baggage that went on for too many years and too much lore got changed in the process. But I think what they did was OK and I always thought Arthas would end up disappearing or something. Blizzard has fallen off the wagon when it comes to story telling and it is predictable. But I do hope the epilogue is good…it will probably be like good job you fix this (clap) the end and very short. I mean I am still wondering how we are going to pull how that big sword stuck in the planet.

2 Likes

Eternal Ones: Sylvanas, for aiding the Jailer and killing a truly unnecessary amount of innocent people, we hereby banish you to Detroit, Michigan!

Sylvanas: SCREW THAT NOISE! I’LL TAKE MY CHANCES DOWN THERE! (hurls self off of Oribos platform above the Maw. Just before gravity takes hold, she spins around in mid-air, sticks her tongue out at everyone and flips the bird with both hands. A badass electric electric guitar riff plays, then she drops down into the swirling mists)

5 Likes

Sylvanas says she’ll let Tyrande give her judgment. Tyrande orders her death. Sylvanas is surprised because she thought Tyrande would forgive her. Sylvanas rejects this and flees by jumping into the Maw.

Of her jumping, with her armor and cloak. It wasn’t placed in a scene that I remember.

On the Arbiter platform they were putting together she doesn’t have her armor or cloak.
She’s a Maw Walker who uses the stone to Zereth Mortis, so she doesn’t need to jump into the Maw now.

1 Like

So Sylvanas avoids getting killed and possibly being punished by being sent to Revendreth or the Maw, by sending herself to the Maw is what you’re saying?