9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

They will not add it back

I guess you forgot about the days when blizzard cared about customer opinions. Or maybe you’re new. Welcome to the new wow. Where only the devs opinion matters.

5 Likes

Tbf though, those exclusive artifact appearance shouldn’t be time-limited exclusive.

But it is though so it’s
 whatever
 I’ll never get the beautiful appearance from Apocalypse.

But I got the Black Harvest title so that’s okay I guess.

I think those artifact appearance should be as accessible as the Green Fire questline, but that’s just my 2c.

1 Like

People who make the game deserve a say in how it’s made Karen.

The customer is not always right

1 Like

There were a lot of calls for customizations for these races. Just because it wasn’t by you doesn’t mean there’s no reason not to do them.

Also, the art team has nothing to do with the content creation team, or the revisionist history team, so, in other words, quit your whining.

6 Likes

I just realized you’re the same troll that’s always slobbering about blizz. From where I stand, you’re the Karen. Enjoy being on ignore, troll.

5 Likes

Enjoy crying about a video game, brat

1 Like

Nor should it. They said it was temporary and they need to follow through.

And that’s coming from me who did not play at all during that time and so will never be able to get them. I don’t like it but that’s the biz, sweetheart.

As far as these new customization options, they’re totally fine, I just wish we had more customization options for all races.

This right here.

And I’m glad they put their foot down towards people constantly whining about it too

Entitled people will always be entitled till they give up

1 Like

Alleria tattoos and void markings for void elves please =(
There’s an amazing void elf thread with a lot of amazing ideas, please take a look Void Elf Customization Thread (For The Void Aspect) - #1745 by Allerio-azshara
Void elves deserve unique customizations like nightborne got, they are the only legion allied race without tattoos, or any new option. Copy paste options wouldn’t be enough for nightborne, and aren’t enough for void elves. Please at least communicate with void elf fans if you are not going to make nothing new for them.

LF draenei too.

16 Likes

Except they never give up. It’s like the Borg but much whinier.

1 Like

Alright Blizzard so I just checked out the article. This all looks very beautiful, but it’s left me wondering why it wasn’t included in the last expansion.

Now that you’ve added these customizations, you need to please think about re-introducing the original rewards from mage tower to the time walking mage tower. Lots of people were looking forward to mage tower until they found out that it won’t have any of the original appearances!

This is like the covenants all over again. Your playerbase warned you about how covenants would turn out, but you ignored them and then a year later had to walk back on your previous stance on covenants anyway!

Why not just listen to what we are telling you now with regards to mage tower? Is it really so hard to just LISTEN to what the players want? Thank you for reading this!

2 Likes

Because they were advertised as limited-time and that time is long gone.

We got the content back.

The Mage Tower is the content.

The appearances were just the rewards.

Rewards are not content.

2 Likes

They did tweak them. The narrow eyes were added as a second option in addition to, rather than replacing, the old round eyes in case anyone still wants them (for some reason 
). They’re not quite as narrow as the NPC eyes, but they look a hundred percent better than before. The female model with the right face is actually comparable to the NPC model now. Still not exactly the same, but pretty close and actually captures the feel of the Nightborne.

2 Likes

I feel like you’re throwing a shade at me. :frowning:

1 Like

Not my fault you got assimilated already.

:wink:

They did give it back to you

Just not the limited time ones that previously had them before because they gave everyone a chance to get it before pre BfA

You missed out? Sucks but that’s fair

Stop being entitled to things you weren’t there

1 Like

Noice.

Hey!

:angry:

Also I’m beyond that stage.

2 Likes