9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

Do you need to be reminded about their no means no again?

1 Like

The Mage Tower is the content, so they’re actually doing the opposite of that.

Cosmetics aren’t content, they’re rewards.

2 Likes

I don’t remember asking you?

2 Likes

We really need some communication from the devs on what is taking so long to get this patch to retail. The updates that we’re seeing each week are miniscule. There are brief spurts of communication around certain topics that are refreshing, but they are too sparse among the glaring issues with various sections of this game that players interact with.

1 Like

I mean, we just want the rule of cool with the Onyx skintone request. The only reason I have ever wanted it is because the dark skintone + gold tattoos seem like a match made by the Light.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdMDM7SWoAAbRuG.jpg

6 Likes

So basically, it’s here let’s keep adding more to Allied races and keep forgetting core races

3 Likes

Stop putting resources towards pointless censorship that no one asked for. I bet we’d have had 9.1.5 already and a more active player base if you released patches the way you used to. You know, back when more than 2 patches were released in a year.

5 Likes

Oh man

That does look good.

19 Likes

The Mage Tower they’re bringing back is a watered down version of the original.

Cosmetics are absolutely content. They are items you can collect for your character.

2 Likes

Wish we were getting that so bad.

2 Likes

Still not sure why Blood Elves lost visual uniqueness when the focus was on core races to give Void Elves two visual themes, receiving neither an impactful second visual theme in return or unique options like tattoos.

Yet the same energy couldn’t be returned to pencil Blood Elves in, and instead of new void elf options the last of blood elf uniqueness was freely given while giving void elves another pass.

2 Likes

The bubblegum hair color they added was something I didn’t know I wanted though for the LFD. Still makes me have a giggle. They didn’t really expand the LFD Light theme either, which is pretty disappointing. We essentially got everything a normal Draenei would have.

So goooood~~~

4 Likes

I’d definitely mistake that character to Autai.

Limited time things are limited time things

Accept that you can’t get limited time things you missed

1 Like

I didn’t ask you for your opinion.

3 Likes

Literally Blizzard employees asked for the changes.

3 Likes

Well, they added brand new ones so that people who already did Mage Tower and new players alike have something to work toward! I think that’s pretty neato-o.

If you want to stay mad about time-limited rewards continuing to be time-limited as advertised then I guess that’s a thing you can do. Doesn’t look like it’s accomplishing much though.

1 Like

That’s a shame because it’s the truth of their stance

You won’t get far by constantly asking them when they firmly said no

1 Like

Those are fine, if they are alongside the original.

Now they just need to add all of the original appearances back so that the Mage Tower will be complete and everyone can enjoy it.

3 Likes

Nah. Doesn’t look like it’s happening, chief.

2 Likes