9.1 Tyrande cinematic

And you’d have to rewrite a large part of the following scenes and how it relates to the Winter Queen.

1 Like

I think they didn’t forget that, it would be at least highly…Strange, since she is actually constantly addressed in Ardenwaeld only as Banshee XD

1 Like

I could see when they’re just making a cinematic they kind of forget she isn’t really her physical body (despite using her smoke form a lot…because it “looks cool”) and just go with their standard rule of cool and ignore/forget their undead rules and that she is really just haunting her own body, because most people probably don’t think about her as a banshee, despite her title.

I like the idea of the Night Warrior’s power fluctuating like a lunar cycle.

Restating again:

Only thing missing was

• Tyrande magical girl transformation
  • Sylvanas coughing blood for unknown reasons
7 Likes

No wonder dead NEs curse Elune and join the Forsaken.

Apparnatly the Jailor made assurances to both that he didn’t deliver on. One of the rare instances in which Sylvannas shows a flicker of emotion.

It does look like Sylvannas did fully expect the Night Warrior’s flameout though. If Tyrande doesn’t come out of this with a faith crisis, she’d have to be thicker than osmium.

2 Likes

Actually you got it… just the reverse Tyrande shows the most extreme effect of her transformation at the height of the fight and then all of a sudden her strings are cut.

Is it me or do her blades get larger with every fight? It looks like they are the ones leveling up.

Honestly unironically I would’ve preferred Elune sprout magic wings of some sort (owl or moth) rather than the Superman fly

But yeah I guess they did the Sage Mode plot device.

For those that don’t know in Naruto they introduced a super omega magical god tier power up for the three protagonists but it’s temporary, literally 10-15 minutes and they’re back to normal overpowered

1 Like

Tyrande should transformed into a big rocket with her face on it like Kirby

2 Likes

Someone mentioned Tyrande could have shot a lazer.
I would have really liked a Moon Kamehameha

1 Like

I admit I would have laughed so hard if she Divine Buster’d Sylvanas with a blast so overkill she couldn’t possibly dodge it but unfortunately we know she has to survive to the raid.

On that note I saw someone on the Discord posit that the reason Elune didn’t let Tyrande kill her is because the terms were “my life for hers.” Elune either needs Tyrande alive or it’s like a Gollum thing and Sylvanas has a part to play. It’s not the best explanation and relies on a lot of conjecture but it’s one that I can accept.

1 Like

The problem is we have two women from Azeroth channeling powers beyond themselves.

One is Tyrande which comes with all the downsides a power beyond yourself should have,
The other one is Sylvanas who seems to have zero downsides to her own godly strength.

Its kind of unfair.

1 Like

Either she need her or just don’t want her to die. It was show before that everytime Tyrande used the night warrior power, she was nearly dying and rely on selfhealing to keep her alive. It was clear as hell that Tyrande used even more of the night warrior power to defeat Sylvanas so she was mostly going to die if she didn’t stopped.

One is being powered by a eternal level being.
The other is being powered by the currently strongest eternal being that is also the main problem of the universe right now because of how he grow stronger.

One would think that it make sense that the later is the strongest…

Since when do stories have to have all the characters have fair and equal levels of power?

1 Like

Alliance are just used to having the strongest character. They didn’t knew that your leader could possibly just be weaker than a other character.

Not to mention Sylvanas gets the full range of no- limits flying (with her body intact), super strength and speed and these uber chains that can chain the Lich King and rip huge boulders from place.

Everytime people mention Tyrande power: " oh but there must be a cost!!!"

Sylvanas: “what are costs?”

Eh not really. Tyrande is far more powerful than Sylvanas, that needs some kind of drawback because, ostensibly, she’s the hero. Ichigo didn’t get to use Mugetsu to try and vaporize Aizen without some kind of drawback and Tyrande doesn’t get to kill the villain with an ion cannon. Fiction has always been like that, villainous powers have to be strong to make them a threat.

7 Likes

So are we establishing that Sylvanas is stronger than the Night Warrior canonically?