9.1 Tyrande cinematic

Again, I just don’t agree with the writing of that part.

She says give me your strength, my life for hers…

What’d Elune think was gonna happen? lol

4 Likes

I don’t have Shadowlands, I don’t know what is transpiring, I didn’t know to expect a cinematic/in-game cutscene. It still felt awful. Because I did play BfA. (I do get your point though, if people were anticipating this)

AZURE
SPHERES

1 Like

She took Tyrande’s words merely as an affirmation of conviction, not as a binding contract. (My bad for editing this in half-way through your response.)

2 Likes

Look how long you took to explain that away. Sometimes, you cannot justify what doesn’t make sense
And Blizzard has a lot of that

1 Like

Nah, people who were sold on the story of justice in BfA got that story sidelined and then abandoned.

Then it was downgraded to “Tyrande chases Sylvanas” and where it goes is known.

It’s just setting up expectations that were not meant to be fulfilled.

Tyrande is put to sleep by Ysera, then we go and learn about genius actions of the Winter Queen.

Other covenants do it without external assistance.

It matters as much or as little as the devs find convenient. There could be argument that focusing on helping and assisting Garrosh, trying to sway him back to “honour” theme would be of great benefit for Azeroth, etc. But the choice was to tunnel vision on some devs’ willing to fulfil the Thrall related prophesy damaging other things in the process of WoD.

Same is here. Opportunities are plentiful all over the place. If Ardenweald was not meant to “die” without Elune, there was no necessity in any of that.

gl hf

3 Likes

Not only this, but I cannot find an indication anymore that Elune makes a new sigil. Based on the current PTR, the tear is still involved somehow but the WQ forges the sigil herself with her covenant.

So elune cares more about tyrande what of it?

1 Like

So, a few minutes? Are you actually going to contribute to the discussion or are you going to merely continue making a mule of yourself through this petulant diatribe?

1 Like

How do the other covenants make their sigils?

idk about Maldraxxus, but Kyrestia with 5 paragons remake their, and “council” in Revendreth too.

gl hf

Contribute what? You’re justifying things with complete speculation that has almost no indication whatsoever. If headcanon is lore now then I can make up anything I want in these discussions.

1 Like

Pro tip, hes not, the whole night warrior quest was dataminded, and now with this cinematic out only one cinematic is left for it, and its kind of obivious what is missing

1 Like

Maybe it’s just my overall lack of interest in the NE race than. :wolf:

(Dragons, Wild Gods and Worgen are more my thing)

1 Like

You just jumped in the discussion and missed out what we’re talking about. The fact that Elune fuelled Tyrande and then didn’t let her follow up -> why fuel her in the first place?

4 Likes

Tyrande recognizes it’s a diversion in the cinematic?

Do they? They don’t get any help from their allies at all? :thinking:

I agree with this. It could have been better.

Tyrande comments that the tear is as much hers as it is Elune’s.

So, the tear is not the sigil. We have the cinematic of the sigil’s creation.

We’ll see how is it tied together once the thing is fully avalable.

If you mean the player participation - then they do get some help.

gl hf

elune can’t it breaks cosmic deal

If the tear is involved in making the sigil, and Tyrande is involved in making the tear, then Tyrande is a component in the recreation of the sigil. I’m not sure how you’re missing the simple addition of that equation.

2 Likes

Who said the tear is involved in making the sigil? I said it’s involved somehow… not in the making of the sigil.

We have the cinematic of making the sigil.

Also, for someone calling me petulant, you sure love to throw out a lot of childish attacks.