9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

yup that’s it

11 Likes

They should just sell wow already. They are only tarnishing it.

4 Likes

Bump time, we are not going away.

4 Likes

System is designed to keep people playing, not for player enjoyment. That’s the issue with WoW nowadays, they don’t care if you’re having fun, just that you’re playing as much as possible.

Just look at the conquest gambling crates for alts. 375 conquest for a random piece of gear. No bad luck protection, no dupe protection. Just Blizzard showing us again that they don’t respect our time.

WoW needs a new design philosophy that focues on what’s fun and accessible for players instead of all this time gated crap we have now.

9 Likes

They already fixed gearing in patch 9.1.5. What’s the cause for a the bump? This thread is from before even 9.1.

They did they “fix” pvp gearing? Most say they only made it worse.

5 Likes

9.1 and 9.1.5 is the same patch only with a few minor changes for quality of game play. They didn’t change PvP gearing. We will have to see about on 9.2.

6 Likes

Bump I can’t stop

4 Likes

impressive that this thread is still alive

remember this, acti-blizzard does not care about us at all

love u guys

12 Likes

How does a thread get this much attention and still ignored by Blizz ?

Anyway, I agree with OP on everything and for that, I give two bumps up.

13 Likes

It’s bad and sad

7 Likes

Its still bad. Since BFA launched and forced PvPers to do Mythic+ PvE crap. Hasn’t improved the slighthest. The amount of PvE based systems and grinds you need to do before start PvP…

Like they could have given us proper PvP gear pieces, gems, enchants and Conduits which we would get by doing ACTUAL PVP…

Any God or Demon that wakes these idiotdevs up has my total blessings.

14 Likes

100 percent

8 Likes

100 percent or hundo P.

Semantics matter.

1 Like

I agree my friend

1 Like

Feel free to post this image everywhere.

Imgur

19 Likes

Ahem

So yea

1 Like

This isn’t entirely accurate.

In mop/wod you had people with honor gear getting mulched up by people with conquest gear.

Then people without honor gear getting torn up even more.

Legion would’ve been a better example.

Omega cron

Please elaborate