9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

EVEN PLAYING FIELD… louder for the folks in the back

19 Likes

I always felt like PVP was one of the pillars for player retention. PVE gameplay has a conclusion. PVP gameplay is about interacting directly with other players. It’s so weird to me they let it rot.

I would gladly invite new people to WoW for PVP if gearing wasn’t so miserable. You can do M0s for immediate >200 ilevel loot, but if you PVP, you need hours of games for anything equivalent. And the PVP gear is weakened in Torghast and solo questing! The current design is a disgrace.

17 Likes

Fix pvp gearing, Blizzard. Pvp is atrocious right now. Listen to your customers for once. Listen to all the great feedback that has been mentioned here and on other forums outside this one.

I love this game but I cannot sub again while pvp is this bad and unfun. If blizzard made pvp gearing as 1 honor and 1 conquest set again with a cool recolour for the high end players, i would resub in a heart beat. PLEASE BLIZZARD.

15 Likes

Bump for baby Jesus!

7 Likes

Fix pvp gearing please.

13 Likes

I want Fun PVP Game not op PVP game like korean mmorpg game one shooting all enemy.
Bring back WOW who the best MMORPG PVP Game like it was before .

13 Likes

They literally don’t care about anything we say anymore. If you /spit on someone though, which has been in the game since I can ever remember, you’ll get the Portland Oregon Vs. WM privilege treatment from the commies.

6 Likes

I’m just here to read all the blue posts.

11 Likes

Yeah man all zero of them.

5 Likes

Bump for the love of all that is holy

11 Likes

bumpy bump bumperson

3 Likes

This is laughable.

3 Likes

Blizzard - Thanks for all of your hard work to make the community happy. Character customization is what the game needs in order to be fixed.

For real though when will we stop playing dress up?

6 Likes

Bunphgfffg

3 Likes

Do you mind explaining what this means?

1 Like

Sure. I had an aneurism over the intentional neglect the arena scene has experienced over the past 2 decades and expressed it with letters.

8 Likes

I hate to say it, but you are right. The new tiers are nice, but they kept the core of the horrible system for gearing, and the whole thing needs to go.

6 Likes

Decicion Has Been Made.

1 Like

Fire mages buffed

Monks still not nerfed

Good job.

1 Like

Bump time,

1 Like