9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

honor gear is completely wothless now that their is 230 ilvl craftable pieces you can buy off the AH

Ya Honor gear not recomended i agree… is a trap grinding gear.

at 9.0.5 covenant LFR gear is btter gear.
9.1 LFR and keep weekly vault pvp. is better option.

1 Like

Hello there is anyone home

2 Likes

Claims I seen him make:
He enjoys torghast and loves doing it

Enjoys his mw a lot this xpac.

Doesn’t know the single best anima power for monk in torghast.

4 Likes

Insta blue post on other thread about gear, can we get some sort of response on this one please? :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

The response is too shameful for them to post it.

“Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say we appreciate all your feedback but unfortunately the decision makers won’t let us make changes that reflect passion/intelligence. If we cannot show, statistically, that a change will increase play time metrics by intentionally wasting a players time then it gets shot down at the first meeting.

While some may agree that making the game more accessible with a level playing field will increase subs and play time metrics, it is hard to prove this without first implementing it. Therefor, the weak-minded finance guys will never go for it.

Again we do appreciate your feedback but we just aren’t allowed to have passion for this game anymore. Have fun out there!”

15 Likes

You can equip 1.

The big difference between S1 and S2 is that you no longer have the entire mythic raiding community out farming rating to get gear upgrades. In S1 you could get an extra 220-226 iLvl item almost every single week on-top of your 226 great vault by just hitting the rating you wanted and doing your BG dailies/weekly quest. It was also the only way to get a mythic iLvl weapon outside of getting lucky with the vault. All the world first guilds got their players to 2100 to buy weapons.

Literally went from my guild running 2 RBG teams pushing to 2100 and people PvPing after raids to everyone raid logging inbetween raids and doing their 4 +15s for the week.

1 Like

Bumping because still no response to this feedback. Rank 1 players to glads to elites to rivals to extreme casuals are all pushing for changes here and there’s been no response.

8 Likes

It’s unanimous! The only people who disagree are players who can’t win without a gear advantage.

8 Likes

giving this another bump before my sub runs out.

11 Likes

2 more days for me

9 Likes

Decided to level my Ret. Come tomorrow I’ll be looking at 0/7400 conquest to fill. That’s nearly 300 2s wins. I’m currently renoun 11. Although I’m nearly maxed kyrian on other toons, i’ll be farming this system for the next few days just so I can upgrade my pvp pieces beyond level 3. Why on earth are there 7 honor rankings that take over 50k honor to get, and gated behind renoun.

3 Likes

This thread will still be relevant for the 9.2 beta by the looks of things.

I am so over this game.

13 Likes

bump this again

3 Likes

And again and again

6 Likes

SL PVP gearing allowing carried gladiators and why its bad :

h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/eUr5ayI

Dying to someone lower geared than you as carried elite/glad geared causes toxicity.

2 Likes

Super sad feelsbadman

1 Like

Bump, not that it matters

bump till they listen

2 Likes