9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

Not enough bump, sub runs out soon

4 Likes

you will be missed
even tho i will be joining ya soon

it’s obvious at this point they don’t care to fix this trashy system

wow token money for pvp rating upgrades is more important to them then existing players who payed monthly subscription and expansion

6 Likes

The combination of tokens being added and this system that supports it is what ruined the game. I am sick of fighting people with duelist gear in the NOT duelist brackets.

5 Likes

more bumps

1 Like

I had the urge to start a new character just now, but then had a reality check on how I don’t want to invest another 3+ weeks between the leveling, gearing, torghast, and renown catchup… so here I am… BUMP!

10 Likes

Just 3 weeks?

1 Like

if you only spent 3 weeks… share your secrets dude

Bump, not because I expect anyone from Blizzard to respond, but just to point out how deaf/unconcerned they are about player experiences.

9 Likes

Must be embarrassing to work at this company

5 Likes

Shameful :confused:

1 Like

The Playerbase: “Please Fix PvP Gearing”
Blizzard: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/solo-island-expeditions-in-91/292341/12

4 Likes

THIS CANT BE SERIOUS. 8POSTS THREAD AND THEY ANSWER LMAO

1 Like

What made me chuckle is that they went looking for a thread that was over 60 days old to drop that tidbit of good news to show off all of their hardwork. 60 Days old…that many people talking and asking about solo islands…60 days.

8 Likes

Imagine studying game design and then going to work for blizzard and they just tell you to forget everything you learned in school and just monetize

3 Likes

I don’t like this point at all because I chose pvp gear every vault to be stronger in pvp specifically every week up till now. I made that choice, some of these people just don’t want to have to choose between m+15 gear and pvp gear and it should be a punishment.

COMMUNISM ALERT:

IF WE ALL HAVE THE SAME OF EVERYTHING, NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!.

ITS NOT A RPG ANYMORE, ITS EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYBODY!
even in vidya

like imagine this argument if you were going to tell you same people to go do mythic raiding in the same gear as anyone else and that was it, there was no sense of upgrade or anything, you guys are just so gone.

t2 weapons btw, 2400 tabards btw, gladiator mounts for the top 1% btw, like these are all things we use to strive for and most of you probably swipe for most of it or use your endless stash of gold to get whatever you want one way or another rofl

Would really be nice to get some kind of transparency and communication from blizzard. It’s absurd that any thread gets this kind of visibility and traction (literally more than their patch notes) and zero response of any kind.

6 Likes
12 Likes

This…
just here playing classic wishing retail didn’t suck.

3 Likes

When PvP gear and pve gear were separate all was well. They merged gear and the game went to crap.

6 Likes

It’s infuriating to invest time into 100+ rbg matches between 2 characters and not even be able to break 1600 on either. 1600 is noob bracket and shouldn’t require that many games to get into.

1 Like