9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

Stoopz quit for now

2 Likes

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Scale all instanced pvp.

This is what legion did, and everyone complained during legion about it.

Templates fixed the issues we are currently seeing. The only issue with templates is some classes scaled great with their best secondary stat and some literally scaled with their worst. Unfortunately blizzard believes if they can time sink everything in the game you and I will play more. That’s clearly not how it works. I would absolutely dive into raids and M+ if there were PvP templates. 100%. I simply don’t have time for that. I don’t have time for an alt.

Bring back templates. Make them adjustable. Created a minimum ilvl in instanced pvp. Make PvP gear ilvl higher in instanced pvp but lower outside of it than the equivalant from PvE. Close the gap on honor gear and conquest. Remove all these borrowed power and massive time sinks. Make content people choose to do instead of forcing them, which in turn creates all these gear gap/power issues. Literally this simple.

5 Likes

its a booster’s paradise

4 Likes

Protip: See Flithron, Bloomsday, or Donally, just report the post for trolling and move on.

4 Likes

Daily bump

2 Likes

Another day, another bump.

1 Like

Would love one rank of conquest that is not a huge gap above honor. Honor gear like 145+ Please and thank you.

1 Like

I saw you get bullied in a Wintergrasp the other day… pesky rogues am I right?

1 Like

and fake glads dying in wpvp within stuns since there are no carries to help

1 Like

I think I might know what you’re talking about… lmao

I bet this could reach 10 thousand posts and they still wouldnt care

4 Likes

That’s correct. This is essentially just Venrukis post part 2. Venrukis post had like 2.5k comments right?

Revocuties rise up

4 Likes

I so wish they would do all of this.

Pvp and pve are different beasts. The rating based progression for competitive pvp is just so dumb and only serves to frustrate players.

I haven’t met too many pve players either who want to rely on pvp gear. As a mainly pve players, I’m also 100% okay with pvp gear being BiS for pvp at all times. Just don’t make getting it such a slog with high currency costs and rating requirements.

I’d also advocate for separating the vaults for pvp and pve again. The current one feels bad for players who want to do both.

4 Likes

I can’t believe this is still an issue. I am over not being able to get BIS PvP gear on each of my toons while facing people that have it. 255+ ilvl vs 229-245 on my toons gets old. This xpac is old enough for this to have been resolved…

8 Likes

nightly bump

Bumpy bump, bumpitty bump. Also Ion Anencephalikostas… Im ready for my weekly ban Blizzard sempai -///-

1 Like