9.1 is Worth the Wait

That’s fine. Just give us one night with Sylvanas.

I say the same, many speculate the worst that can happen in this expansion, that it will be worse than BfA, which will end in 9.2 or less, but we have to wait as they conclude.

Perhaps it is due to COVID problems and quarantine, but perhaps it is patients, do not despair in vain, if you have time take a free time, or else play with an alter, complete your main or alters with a zone lore in the quest camping, farm something you need at auctions.

And after all, the newbies who just bought the expansion have the opportunity to be up to date with the AOTC, be good gear equipped, and be ready for the next patch that needs to be improved so as not to complicate much in the new zone, and depend on to find a group to help us in the world quest.

After all, I hope your wait was worth it.

1 Like

I don’t want to spend one night with her.

1 Like

I wanna spend the WHOLE NIGHT with her. lol

Too bad it really isn’t.

Even if it was released tomorrow it wouldn’t be “rushed”.

What if they didn’t even start working on it yet?

Then they really have some real problems.

or they have normal humans working for them, who procrastinate big projects to the last minute, which is normal

No, it isn’t. My company has deadlines for software releases to the public and they are met even during this pandemic.

I think Warcraft III reforged /retrashed is a great example of the problems this company is having.

1 Like

Hit the panic button boys, 9.1 ptr post has gone missing its no longer pinned !! WOD 2.0 lets gooooo

isnt it odd omar just quit, right now, in the middle of their greatest expansion

1 Like

Yeah, they have lost all their original talent. The new Blizzard needs Activision to stay alive.

Greatest expansion kekw

2 Likes

It is their greatest loss of subs at the start of an expansion. So, it could be considered the greatest in some lights.

thats just weight

nothing wrong with losing some weight

Tell that to the investors.

i did

they said look at bobbys 200 million

then their yacht left the dock i was standing on like a noob

you say that now, but what happens when blizzard refuses to lose one of their biggest money making characters and chooses to “redeem” her?

i mean, people can be redeemed

acting like it’s wrong to show mercy… you dont want to live in a world like that

this game is in a state of war, her attack on Teldrassil could have been seen as a strategic move in warfare, that’s an alliance base

who is that?