9.1 is Worth the Wait

Everybody needs to settle down and relax.

We are facing Sylvanas herself in 9.1. This event will be one to remember and cherish for all time. The buildup has been years and years.

This is like a wedding.

You don’t rush these things. The time is coming. It is inevitable, like the unstoppable juggernaut of death.

So, please take a step back. Breathe. We are all headed in the same direction. It will be absolutely amazing and unforgettable.

10 Likes

I’ll take some time and think about it but I have to get the horrible thought of having to go back to the maw out of my head first.

31 Likes

If it’s like a wedding can I elope and get 9.1 now? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

You’ve got something on your chin

46 Likes

I wanna bite Sylvannas’ ankles!

3 Likes

Considering her blood is prolly coagulated, it’d be like getting a mouth full of aged unicorn spunk. Happened in dnd… don’t ask.

4 Likes

Your beard looks like two vulpera snuggling on your neck.

5 Likes

Yes. The direction of more balance issues :smiley:

5 Likes

we don’t even have the patch notes yet. stop hyping products.

33 Likes

Hi there varsity snax.

3 Likes

Hello rainbow parade.

I’m a Blizzard boi to the point where I feel like I should be compensated for being a shill but you can’t say something was worth the wait until after experiencing the subject to determine whether or not it’s value was worth the time spent waiting for it.

8 Likes

Your night with Sylvanas will be magical.

2 Likes

I’m not into dominatrix stuff

2 Likes

Lol. Just lol.

You actually think we’re dealing with Sylvanas? She’ll obviously escape or be redeemed in some manner. Blizzard won’t give up their waifu.

13 Likes

She is within our grasp.

It is.
Anyway, people already move on to other games and will come back when 9.1 comes.

Much like snatching the entirety of gold out of guild banks.

2 Likes

But now I’m curious

2 Likes

You know… a name change is only $10.

5 Likes