9.1 is Worth the Wait

You have never been to Las Vegas (or four of one of my nieces 7 weddings (and counting)).

:cookie:

9.1 is worth waiting as is worth waiting till everyone eats the pizza while you only watch.

No, he just has a lame guild name.

1 Like

Such hope and naivety. Sometimes it is refreshing.

I doubt it’ll be much better than now.

I am logging on now, to my guild on Moon Guard, under the name Varsinax, if anybody wants to chat with me in the game.

9.1 is not worth the wait when you could play many more better made games.

Name a few. I would like to try them.

Valheim, Outriders, Terraria (just had steam workshop added) Age of Empires 2.

If 9.1 was not all about the maw I might have been excited. But the Maw was a no go from the beginning for me and 9.1 will not change what I do there. I will not farm that place for anything now or in the future. It’s just bad content.

hey

im not farming too

but i still like wow, so im finding other things to do

it’s still a massive virtual world full of other people, and the social interactions are absolutely endless

Oh wow we’re fighting Sylvanas so all of a sudden the lobby game will become a game everyone will want to play?

pppphhhttt

Sylvanas is worth it.

I mean…based on previous performances I’m not so sure about the ‘amazing’ part.

I’m thinking back to N’zoth for example. Facing down the very last old god, the one that lasted the longest. Kinda, meh. Big flash of light and some buildings crumbled. Ok…

1 Like

This encounter will be unlike anything you have ever experienced in your entire life.

Oh look the master of the guild bank vaults and 3d sarth runs is here.

I look forward to turning against my raid and siding with My Lady. That’s totally going to be a thing right?

1 Like

I look forward to farming the lich queen for phat loot.

I hope she is redeemed.

Do I get a nickname?