9.1 is Worth the Wait

Feel free to copy paste this. Basically just say " You guys suck, I’m outie".

JK, just tell em the burn out is real and you need a break. You won’t be the first and it’s completely understandable.

Yes. This. Women are good at this. Men not so much. Men are always in a hurry to report status.

Men can learn a lot from women.

Like I have said in other threads the average time for a Game Director in this game is 3 expansions and I am including the original Vanilla launch with this.

Kaplan Van- Wrath

Chilton : Cata -WoD yes he was at start of Legion but moved on shortly after launch so I honestly think Ion had more to do with Legion then him

Ion : Legion and SL would make 3 and he could go further or be like Chilton and leave shortly after the next xpac launches .

OP was reported and is under review. I hope they let us keep it. I felt it was meaningful.

3 Likes

Thanks for the fun. Sorry the snowflakes reported it.

What was this even reported for? Fun detected?

2 Likes

It’s okay.

Snowflake season is almost over.

1 Like

snowflakes bb… you breathe on em and they melt

I just don’t even get what might possibly be offensive about the post. Like even if you try really hard to be offended

well, apparently this guy takes gold from ppl on mg and wra… but that’s all hear say… I haven’t witnessed it… just heard… they hunt him down

i left on my mg toon because i don’t want that kind of drama in my life rn… but hell, might as well join the degs… idk… a lot to contemplate… guild name suxs tho

3 Likes

Some people probably reported it for trolling, and I could see the argument for that being the case.

2 Likes

Any mention of Sylvanas dying is sad.

I’d love for Sylvanas to die. The best thing she would’ve ever done.

Get off our guild name!

We represent all Azeroth.

Gonna skip by the rest of the replies to quickly say “No, it ain’t mate.”

1 Like

You told me I “wOuLd cAuSe tRoUbLe”. Here it is bb luv.

Oooh wait are you the dude that has an entire subreddit dedicated to him? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No. Do I? Lol i never checked

Ah no nvm it’s a tumblr page :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ok so can i rejoin